• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2016 9:52 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jun 10, 2003
727 posts
299 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] VTECH Kidizoom Smartwatch DX $53.99 22% off

The watch is on sale for those interested. My son loved his first one but it wasn't the DX version. This has double the memory, a pedometer, motion sensor, more apps including a calendar and calculator and 3D watch faces. It is the lowest price I could find in Canada.

The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter watch for kids with more fun games and activities. Perfect for young photographers, this durable smartwatch has more memory so kids can take tons of pictures and videos. Kids will love using the new motion sensor to explore three action challenges. The Smartwatch DX also includes eight games kids can play using the touch screen as well as the ability to download more from Learning Lodge. The watch helps teach kids how to tell time by letting them choose between more than fifty 3D digital and analog displays. In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, two new tools include a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems. More than just a watch, it’s the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2194 posts
843 upvotes
Thank you very much! My younger daughter turns four this summer and she wanted a smart watch for her birthday! Purple is one of her favourite colours as well! You are a boss!
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2286 posts
1337 upvotes
Ottawa
feminazi wrote: Thank you very much! My younger daughter turns four this summer and she wanted a smart watch for her birthday! Purple is one of her favourite colours as well! You are a boss!
Our boy received this watch as a present. It is pretty good quality with fun games and activities. He doesn't wear it often though. It seems to be useful as a portable entertainer.
Oct 4, 2012
10 posts
4 upvotes
Langley
The touch sensor broke within a couple weeks. The screen was not broken nor did it look like it experienced any major trauma. I probably wouldnt recommend buying one of these.