Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Wahl Canada Home Pro Haircutting Kit ($24.97)

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2020 4:19 pm
16 replies
Nov 22, 2005
77 posts
55 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
I see you posted this like 1 min ago.. It's OOS.. Not sure why this was posted? Was it available when you posted it or??
Aug 31, 2018
577 posts
933 upvotes
You have the option to buy it right now and it will ship once they have it in stock.. like most 'essential' products on amazon right now.
Jul 9, 2017
68 posts
284 upvotes
hhshin wrote: I see you posted this like 1 min ago.. It's OOS.. Not sure why this was posted? Was it available when you posted it or??
Place your order now and they will ship it to you once it's back in stock.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
en3rgy wrote: Place your order now and they will ship it to you once it's back in stock.
September ?
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/wahl ... 8992p.html

Got this from Canadian Tire last week, same kit but 19 piece... $29.99. I think most stores are OOS now though in ON.

Marginally worse than this 22 piece kit, but this is $5 cheaper too... if it wasn't for the hassle of returns that's coming after all of this, I'd return and wait for the 22 piece to come back in stock.
Oct 23, 2010
117 posts
287 upvotes
BC
I have this and it works well but you should definitely store the bottle of oil properly (separately?) because mine leaked inside the case.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
Thanks just ordered. Poor hubby is going to be at the mercy of my ability to learn how to use it. Going to start crocheting him a hat just in case...Face With Tears Of Joy
Koodo member
Jul 5, 2015
198 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Here are personal advices when it comes to these DIY haircut kits based on personal experiences (bought like three kits past few years)

1. check if it's wired/wireless. wired is fairly cumbersome depending on your space and there's a reason why they are very cheap often. i personally recommend wireless.
2. I think I have a similar version of this kit and heads up that some of these clippers are veeery heavy that it becomes uncomfortable to your wrist in the long run.
3. changeable combs are good too, but also try considering those length-adjustible clippers. fairly convenient.

I personally feel clippers typically more you spend, better quality you get (obviously), so if you cut hair yourself often like me, consider wireless, light, and length-adjustible clippers. Of course if you are going for quick shaving or cutting hair yourself and no need to cut hair for all your family, then ones such as op shared are great values too.
Last edited by uwengdori on Apr 19th, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 27, 2017
167 posts
67 upvotes
uwengdori wrote: Here are personal advices when it comes to these DIY haircut kits based on personal experiences (bought like three kits past few years)

1. check if it's wired/wireless. wired is fairly cumbersome depending on your space and there's a reason why they are very cheap often. i personally recommend wireless.
2. I think I have a similar version of this kit and heads up that some of these clippers are veeery heavy that it becomes uncomfortable to your wrist in the long run.
3. changeable combos are good too, but also try considering those length-adjustible clippers. fairly convenient.

I personally feel clippers typically more you spend, better quality you get (obviously), so if you cut hair yourself often like me, consider wireless, light, and length-adjustible clippers. Of course if you are going for quick shaving or cutting hair yourself and no need to cut hair for all your family, then ones such as op shared are great values too.
Can you recommend one ?
Jul 5, 2015
198 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
coolkunal wrote: Can you recommend one ?
I think searching for 'wireless clipper' on Amazon gives you a lot of good options. Just watch for the rating. I am currently using Phillips one that I bought last year (adjustible length, wireless).
Mar 14, 2019
163 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
hhshin wrote: I see you posted this like 1 min ago.. It's OOS.. Not sure why this was posted? Was it available when you posted it or??
Welcome to the apocalypse, you must be new here.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5244 posts
3536 upvotes
Wired = no good.

There's a Wahl that takes AA batteries, we have that and it works really well. Wireless much easier to handle and less prone to mistakes. Or get wired and blame the cord if any mistakes happen.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto

Currently unavailable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Apr 25, 2010
246 posts
196 upvotes
bhrm wrote: Wired = no good.

There's a Wahl that takes AA batteries, we have that and it works really well. Wireless much easier to handle and less prone to mistakes. Or get wired and blame the cord if any mistakes happen.
I would say that wired is actually better as it gives consistent power to the motor. Wireless will slow down as the battery fades and snag your hair.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5244 posts
3536 upvotes
Ilive2frag wrote: I would say that wired is actually better as it gives consistent power to the motor. Wireless will slow down as the battery fades and snag your hair.
True, but the priority right now is less mistakes, less blood, less tears.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
queenofhearts wrote: Thanks just ordered. Poor hubby is going to be at the mercy of my ability to learn how to use it. Going to start crocheting him a hat just in case...Face With Tears Of Joy
So I just used it on hubby. Not too shabby if I do say so myself
Just followed the instructions and went up guard size as I worked my way from top to bottom. Hubby’s happy!
Images
  • 4E6F23E1-A710-49CC-A223-566E61E13ED0.jpeg
  • 63E33ADA-6228-4AF8-8461-E054B72ABC04.jpeg
Koodo member

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)