Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] [Walmart] LAVA HOT! Finish Powerball 110 tablets, $15.88, reg $23.44

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2018 1:02 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4631 posts
1104 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Amazon.ca] [Walmart] LAVA HOT! Finish Powerball 110 tablets, $15.88, reg $23.44

https://www.amazon.ca/Finish-Dishwasher ... B01MT0PZD7
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/finish-pow ... 0191273893

Regular $23.44 (0.21 / count)
Sale $15.88 (lowest price since Jul 27, 2017 according to CCC)
= 0.14 / count

Subscribe and save for more discounts. Unfortunately no additional one-use coupons with this one, but the sale price already brings it down quite a bit.

(this is for those that missed out on the other powerball/quantum deal last night https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon- ... #p28945378 or just wanna stock up by getting in all 3 deals!)
I don't know how long this one will last, as the other deal I had only posted for an hr or so before both deals were dead... Nor do I know why Amazon decided to have 3 different finish detergent sales within 24 hrs.

Happy dishwashing.

note: walmart.ca also has this for $15.88 as well.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/finish-pow ... 0191273893
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 16th, 2018 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title edit
48 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1446 posts
702 upvotes
132 count on at Costco for $16.99......just sayin
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2004
1147 posts
540 upvotes
Justfishing wrote: 132 count on at Costco for $16.99......just sayin
regularly?
she may be payin for dinner, but i'll be earnin it later!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
2745 posts
1484 upvotes
Barrie
That doesn't seem right because that would put them at 12.8 cents per unit which is really really good. I don't recall them being that cheap at Costco.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2005
1220 posts
82 upvotes
RunnerForDeals wrote: That doesn't seem right because that would put them at 12.8 cents per unit which is really really good. I don't recall them being that cheap at Costco.
It's probably with a discount, it's come down to as cheap as 10c/ea when they have a $8.00 discount but mostly it's $5.00 or $6.00. They come often enough that I don't pay regular price anymore and I still have a box left over.
May 29, 2009
42 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Costco one is cheaper just need to wait till it comes on sale!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4631 posts
1104 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Gave up my costco membership a few years back. Some of the deals have be tempting to go back...
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4516 posts
2743 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Thanks, used an old $10 walmart voucher (works on >$25 orders, and free pickup at Canada Post).
😱
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
5052 posts
1641 upvotes
how is this called hot or even a good deal, when so many of us get this stuff for free with the MIR that come several times per year ?
with the frequency of their MIR's I thought everyone should have a year of these finish tabs stocked up by now.
Last edited by SomeOtherDude on Feb 16th, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
3076 posts
1015 upvotes
PsychoMantis wrote: regularly?
RunnerForDeals wrote: That doesn't seem right because that would put them at 12.8 cents per unit which is really really good. I don't recall them being that cheap at Costco.

It is right. They are regular $24, but on for this price right now.
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3432 posts
3885 upvotes
Guys, anyone has a first hand experience with the difference between this one and the Quantum Max?? I only use Quantum max cause it is on the MIR, never tried this one, but interested.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Dec 28, 2011
239 posts
50 upvotes
robskot wrote: It is right. They are regular $24, but on for this price right now.
Right now I only see one for cascade .. nothing on Finish. I am in GTA.
Feb 26, 2008
813 posts
763 upvotes
Surrey
PriceHunter wrote: Guys, anyone has a first hand experience with the difference between this one and the Quantum Max?? I only use Quantum max cause it is on the MIR, never tried this one, but interested.
Have used both and honestly, I can't say I have noticed a difference between the two. The Quantum Max is suppose to have more cleaning power but I never really noticed. Maybe it cleans the more heavily soiled items better (like caked on food in pots and pans)?
Sep 30, 2009
191 posts
74 upvotes
brampton
You haven’t had a challenge until you have done the powerball challenge.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4218 posts
3143 upvotes
Markham
PriceHunter wrote: Guys, anyone has a first hand experience with the difference between this one and the Quantum Max?? I only use Quantum max cause it is on the MIR, never tried this one, but interested.
What machine you use it in probably makes a bigger difference than the detergent.

I went from KA and Samsung top line product to entry level ASKO and been blown away by the performance! My regular lightly soiled dishes (typical rice or pasta meal soiled for example) can be washed on the ECO cycle with high temp rinse and come out perfectly clean WITHOUT using detergent!

In fact I've never once had anything come out less than perfectly clean even loaded to the brim using even the cheapest detergent from Walmart.

ASKO recommends Finish though, probably because they get paid by Finish to put their sticker on the machine.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
20652 posts
7729 upvotes
Socially Distanced
burgerj wrote: You haven’t had a challenge until you have done the powerball challenge.
I keep buying them but i haven't gotten a winning ticket yet Disappointed But Relieved Face
X24Secret wrote: What machine you use it in probably makes a bigger difference than the detergent.
There is some truth to this. That said some detergents do work better then others and somehow consumer reports can find differences from detergent to detergent, presumably using the same machine and a uniform dirty dish test.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people