Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[Warm] $63 Shiatsu Back/Neck/Body Massager with Heat

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 7:25 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 28, 2010
73 posts
49 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Warm] $63 Shiatsu Back/Neck/Body Massager with Heat

This is my first hot deals post so be kind Slightly Smiling Face

I hesitated to post this because it's not the hottest deal in the world but it's such a great product and is on sale so thought it would be nice to share.

This is a great massager can be used on back, neck, legs or really any sore muscles! The handles aren't just for arm rest, you can adjust it to whatever angle you want to get all those hard to reach knots. I sit a lot for work so my shoulders and neck get stiff and this is a nice treat when I get home. The heating function works well and doesn't get too hot. You might think it's not hot enough but it's actually just nice when you have it on for a while. Max run time is 15 min and then it auto shuts off. A little annoying at times when you want it on longer but they do recommend no more than 15min/section.

There are a lot of similar items on amazon but I chose this one for the # of reviews + price. Right now it's $74.99 but with the $12 coupon applied at cart it will be $63 which I think is a good price to pay for accessible massage.

Camel3x shows lowest price is $60 so at just $2 more I think this is a good buy!

Similar unit on Costco.ca is going for $129.99 and from what I can tell they do the exact same thing:
https://www.costco.ca/trumedic-instashi ... 33301.html

Make sure you apply coupon at checkout or else the discount won't work

Enjoy!

**** Edit: Amazon is having a flash sale so it's now $51!!! 74% claimed as of 10 pm est ****
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by MrDisco on Feb 12th, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: link is not allowed here
38 replies
Jul 3, 2015
16 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Links are broken. I had to search manually.

Great affordable gift for my wife for valentines! thanks OP.
[OP]
Sep 28, 2010
73 posts
49 upvotes
Oops! I fixed the link it should work now, thanks for letting me know!
Oct 31, 2018
24 posts
23 upvotes
Ordered one convinced by your detailed description.
Sep 14, 2007
952 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
Camel would be wrong or doesn't have enough history, cause I got this for 49.99 in 2018.
As for legs, there's a point where if you try to push deep into it, the motor isn't strong enough and it will simply turn off (I assume built in safety mechanism).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9095 posts
5058 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
stryder1587 wrote: Camel would be wrong or doesn't have enough history, cause I got this for 49.99 in 2018.
As for legs, there's a point where if you try to push deep into it, the motor isn't strong enough and it will simply turn off (I assume built in safety mechanism).
That just mean the motor isnt strong enough,
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Oct 15, 2012
400 posts
445 upvotes
Sudbury
stryder1587 wrote: Camel would be wrong or doesn't have enough history, cause I got this for 49.99 in 2018.
I've noticed Camel does not always show lowest price as I have purchased numerous items in recent months for much lower price than lowest price reported on Camel-- too bad we can't seem to update Camel on our own with our purchase history pricing.
Apr 9, 2006
230 posts
134 upvotes
Ville-Marie
Had this for year, really helps on my stiff shoulder and neck. Worth it!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5744 posts
1397 upvotes
Toronto
Serpentine wrote: I've noticed Camel does not always show lowest price as I have purchased numerous items in recent months for much lower price than lowest price reported on Camel-- too bad we can't seem to update Camel on our own with our purchase history pricing.
Try keepa
May 4, 2017
247 posts
383 upvotes
The Bridle Path
To all the ladies out there. Is this a good Valentine's gift from a boyfriend to a girlfriend since I don't know how to give proper massage and she always complained about me not giving her massages or I suck at massages? Lol
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1517 posts
3473 upvotes
Canada
Very warm....I purchased this in June 2019 for 35$. I'd just wait till the summer months for a better deal...This is not a good deal...
Last edited by Jackji on Feb 11th, 2020 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live a little
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1517 posts
3473 upvotes
Canada
Jackji wrote: Very warm....I purchased this in June 2019 for 35$. I'd just wait till the summer months for a better deal.
Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:CDN$ 74.99
Shipping & Handling:CDN$ 0.00
Lightning Deal:-CDN$ 25.00
Your Coupon Savings:-CDN$ 15.00
Total before tax:CDN$ 34.99
Estimated GST/HST:CDN$ 0.00
Estimated PST/RST/QST:CDN$ 0.00
Grand Total:CDN$ 34.99
Live a little
[OP]
Sep 28, 2010
73 posts
49 upvotes
GoldenKnight wrote: To all the ladies out there. Is this a good Valentine's gift from a boyfriend to a girlfriend since I don't know how to give proper massage and she always complained about me not giving her massages or I suck at massages? Lol
Totally. Especially if she's always asking for a massage. Then she'll get a good massage and you don't have to do it. Win/win for you and her!
Feb 24, 2012
284 posts
83 upvotes
TORONTO
It is a great product and while some people may uave been lucky to get it ~35 during a few hours of a lightning deal, it is rare for it to be sold less than $60.
It is almost a year I have one and am really happy with it. I got one for my parents and they are in love with it. Highly recommended!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1022 posts
588 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
Link broken again.
Dec 16, 2012
75 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
LIGHTNING DEAL ON NOW + COUPON.
I JUST PAID 51.74

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)