Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Warm - Domke F-803 Camera bag (in brown waxed canvas)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2019 8:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
4520 posts
1442 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Warm - Domke F-803 Camera bag (in brown waxed canvas)

If you don't mind waiting, (shipping is between September - October), Amazon is selling the Domke F-803 camera messenger bag in waxed canvas finish for $130.

These currently retail for $200 at Vistek but don't seem to be widely available at many Canadian camera stores. The same model is listed at $149 US on B&H and Adorama...

Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
7 replies
Mar 9, 2011
370 posts
106 upvotes
Coquitlam
Love Domke bags, very durable and they don't scream camera bag please steal me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
4520 posts
1442 upvotes
Toronto
Ireojimayo wrote: 1-3 months Face With Open Mouth
Yup, hence the first part of my post, and the "Warm" distinction Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes.

Hopefully like most photography peeps with Gear Acquisition Syndrome, you've got a few bags to rotate with while you wait for this to ship.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Jul 2, 2019
72 posts
69 upvotes
M1GOmigs wrote: Yup, hence the first part of my post, and the "Warm" distinction Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes.

Hopefully like most photography peeps with Gear Acquisition Syndrome, you've got a few bags to rotate with while you wait for this to ship.
I feel offended, but ya you're right
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1139 posts
1791 upvotes
I wonder what the difference is between camera bags and just regular bags, for them to cost substantially more? Genuinely curious as I know nothing about camera.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Jul 2, 2019
72 posts
69 upvotes
aintic wrote: I wonder what the difference is between camera bags and just regular bags, for them to cost substantially more? Genuinely curious as I know nothing about camera.
Most notably padding
But to some extent weatherproofing and rated weight capacity
Aug 28, 2007
848 posts
404 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a great bag, it fit my XT-2 and a couple lenses no problem. I had the black version though.
Twitch: ForbiddenX

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)