• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2021 9:04 am
[OP]
Jan 14, 2016
139 posts
190 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

[Amazon.ca] [Warm] Foldable Workout Bench $109

Folding Workout bench. There are a few identical ones on Amazon with varying prices from 148$ to 179$. Reviews are 4 to 5 stars. Compared to other benches 109 is not bad and it's somewhat foldable to stow away. The downside I see with this bench is that it doesn't look like you can do declines on it. No assembly required, just unfold and put the middle pin in and you're ready to go.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1633 posts
1371 upvotes
Ottawa
Only 15 reviews so far. That weak spot in the middle would have me worried. Not sure I could personally trust it with the 330LB capacity; I would really need to get a better look at that mechanism in the middle.

The storage potential is definitely nice.
[OP]
Jan 14, 2016
139 posts
190 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
cloak wrote: Only 15 reviews so far. That weak spot in the middle would have me worried. Not sure I could personally trust it with the 330LB capacity; I would really need to get a better look at that mechanism in the middle.

The storage potential is definitely nice.
I ordered one I can post some pictures when it arrives and do some closeups of the middle joint. That is what got my attention as well. If it's not sturdy enough I'll send it back. One more thing, there are a few of the same bench on Amazon if you do a search for "Soges folding workout bench" and the others have more reviews.
Last edited by mexxem on Apr 13th, 2021 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1633 posts
1371 upvotes
Ottawa
mexxem wrote: I ordered one I can post some pictures when it arrives and do some closeups of the middle joint. That is what got my attention as well. If it's not sturdy enough I'll send it back.
Excellent! Let's us know. Would be greatly appreciated
[OP]
Jan 14, 2016
139 posts
190 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
You know, after reading some on other listings I decided to cancel my order. It seems the cushion tares after a couple months.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2613 posts
1675 upvotes
montreal
beuuurk....

That 50/50 section is useless for incline/decline exercise.

330 max (including user) : this means if you are 180lbs, you're left with about 150lbs of weight, which isn't much for power exercise!
Might be OK, for the average Joe, but still a limit to consider.
Aug 26, 2019
305 posts
293 upvotes
The6ix
I have this and it works great. I'm 6" 175 lbs