Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Waterpik Model 567 Grey only $80 plus tax and possi bly $5 to $10 less

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2020 6:21 pm
[OP]
Nov 4, 2006
309 posts
294 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Waterpik Model 567 Grey only $80 plus tax and possi bly $5 to $10 less

I purchased this model for my family/kids and recommend it (in additiont to regular brushing and floss ie a 3 step process). If you receive a gift card promotion for $5 off $25 you can reduce cost by $5 and there is a current rebate of $5.
Rebate

Benefits. Cordless. Can use in shower. Comes with multiple cleaning heads and case and carry bag. Charging by magnetic attachment. 2 year warranty. Your credit card may end up adding to the warranty. I recommend having used it myself. Be nice to your teeth AND gums.

Another potential $5 saving.....text a gift card offer for a $5 account credit if eligible.
Last edited by ryk1998 on Sep 7th, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
44 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1145 posts
915 upvotes
Vancouver
I have the black version of this that I use daily in the shower, would recommend. Saw the corded one going on sale at Costco but will never go corded for this. Cordless is way more convenient.
Last edited by dicecube on Sep 2nd, 2020 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2397 posts
401 upvotes
How is it compared to the costco deal model? Anyone know?
[OP]
Nov 4, 2006
309 posts
294 upvotes
Vancouver

Costco kit

My opinion too large to sit on a counter in the bathroom. Water tank is bigger and pump may be a little stronger but not worth the portability tradeoff. 567 tank lasts 45 seconds or so on medium. When empty, open the fill door and back in business in 10 seconds. So easy. My unit sits on the counter with the electric toothbrush and does not take up much room. My 2 cents.
Aug 29, 2016
85 posts
101 upvotes
North York, ON
for wireless model... where does the water come from?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2413 posts
2293 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
This is tempting I've always been curious about those..
utmosteffor wrote: for wireless model... where does the water come from?
It's wireless!

lol just kidding, its got a small tank in the back you can see it in photos.
Jun 6, 2011
258 posts
221 upvotes
Ottawa
Guessing something like this would be hard to try and possibly return if not for me haha
Jan 4, 2016
124 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dicecube wrote: I have the black version of this that I use daily in the shower, would recommend. Saw the corded one going on sale at Costco but will never go cordless for this. Cordless is way more convenient.
Admittedly, as someone who doesnt floss everyday - Is this thing worth it?
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2212 posts
779 upvotes
Ontario
utmosteffor wrote: for wireless model... where does the water come from?
Same thing for a wireless garden hose...via bluetooth

There's a storage compartment that you fill up with water
Jul 10, 2019
169 posts
138 upvotes
Isn’t cordless waterpiks bad in the sense it doesn’t have as much flossing power as a corded one?
only price errors are true deals - such is the philosophy of RFD.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1145 posts
915 upvotes
Vancouver
sipjd65 wrote: Admittedly, as someone who doesnt floss everyday - Is this thing worth it?
For me it is. Part of my routine now.
Apr 30, 2020
56 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
polish_jr333 wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B072FR8VB2?psc ... 1_t_img_lh

what's special about this unit when there are other Waterpiks that are cheaper?
I have the one in your link. no complaints, it works very well. a little too strong if anything.. if you're just starting to do it then it might be harsh on sensitive gums. once your gums are used to it theres no problem though.
i think the one OP posted is just a more advanced version. doesn't use AA batteries, has a built in battery and wireless charging like an electric toothbrush, also has a battery display and a low setting.
Apr 30, 2020
56 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
h8g7f6j9k0 wrote: Isn’t cordless waterpiks bad in the sense it doesn’t have as much flossing power as a corded one?
i have one of these and trust me you would not want it to be any stronger
Aug 10, 2010
405 posts
253 upvotes
Costco US has the best of both worlds. Corded + Cordless for USD $74.99 https://www.costco.com/waterpik-ultra-plus-and-cordless-select-water-flosser-combo-pack.product.100489873.html. I wonder if Costco Canada will later have the same package.

I have both corded (Waterpik) and cordless (Panasonic). While I agree that cordless is more convenience if I shower right before going to bed, other times, I use the corded for both the flossing power and size of the water tank. I don't like the fact that I have to keep refilling the water. Just my 2 cents.