[Amazon.ca] Wattne W1 Classic Black Massage Gun $127.49

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 6:06 pm
[OP]
Aug 8, 2009
405 posts
510 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Wattne W1 Classic Black Massage Gun $127.49

Good price for a well-reviewed massage gun.
29 replies
Feb 13, 2007
133 posts
67 upvotes
There are so many of them listed on Amazon in that price range. How do these compare to the Theragun? What should one look for when buying one?
May 3, 2010
234 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
I've tried another brand of the same massage gun and it only lasted 3-4 months of minimal use. Luckily the manufacturer was kind enough to refund my money and I was able to find a better massage gun.
Jul 25, 2010
443 posts
160 upvotes
K3DubEU wrote: There are so many of them listed on Amazon in that price range. How do these compare to the Theragun? What should one look for when buying one?
I bought a massage gun off amazon following this guy's reviews.
[OP]
Aug 8, 2009
405 posts
510 upvotes
Holy shit I had no idea there ware so many massage guns. I just saw it on lightning and thought it might be a good deal. I guess not so much.....
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3763 posts
4425 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
Princess Auto has one in their flyer right now. Dubious quality I'm sure, but they have been very good for returning stuff for me
Feb 21, 2005
881 posts
193 upvotes
one of those things thats good to borrow but bad to own...
Feb 3, 2019
333 posts
463 upvotes
Canada
K3DubEU wrote: There are so many of them listed on Amazon in that price range. How do these compare to the Theragun? What should one look for when buying one?
You can't compare these to the Theragun lol, they're at a different level, it's like comparing regular office chairs with Herman Millers or those super expensive ones. Pro athletes all use theraguns though so I'm sure that says something already. Personally I would go with Theragun, just because I think it'd be a better investment, but that's just me.
Live a little