Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Wattne W1 Classic Black Massage Gun $127.49

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 6:06 pm
Dec 14, 2017
61 posts
186 upvotes
I bought the Wattne W2 back in June when I started running and it was (and still is) a big game-changer for me. I used to use a foam roller, but I felt it wasn't precise nor intense enough. I paid the massage gun 120$ and it is worth every penny. It allowed me to keep running without any pain because I used it religiously before and after my runs to relax my calves, my knees, my hamstrings and my periostitis. This last one was the worst, even as a teenager. I didn't even know you could/should massage periostitis. Well, after reading a lot, I tried it and it did miracles. No more pain there. A lot of people stop running after 3-4 weeks because of pain, but taking care of your muscles and body with this thing definitely helps getting past that pain. There's also other factors to take into account like distance progression, shoes, speed, but with a good massage before and after running, you feel like new everytime. So I would definitely recommend. Helped me lose 40 pounds in 3 months without injuries or chronic runner pain (that, and a healthy diet with LOTS of chicken and egg whites)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7121 posts
1884 upvotes
T dot 6
I bought the Wattne W1 a few weeks ago because it had the best review and didn't have many negative reviews at the time of purchase. There are definitely cheaper options but this got good reviews.

I must say I love this thing. Since I started working from home I've been getting more neck and shoulder pain (I'm way more stationary now). Now I microwave a heat bag/pack for a few minutes and put it on my neck/shoulder area which relaxes my muscles. Then I go use Wattne two prong attachment on speed setting 8 or 9 out of 20 and slowly moving around the problem area. I do this twice a day now. It helps fight the tightness.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10809 posts
5879 upvotes
Markham
raskal wrote: Princess Auto has one in their flyer right now. Dubious quality I'm sure, but they have been very good for returning stuff for me
Was going to post the same comment. Saw it yesterday night in the flyer. $98.88

I've noticed more professional athletes using these lately. FYI they really do work to breakdown knots/kinks in muscles.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... ign=hosted
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Sep 25, 2019
32 posts
42 upvotes
Didn't know massage guns would be this popular Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I purchased this one from Amazon a few weeks back(looks similar to OP's except different brand):
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07XNV ... UTF8&psc=1

Works well, takes a while to charge and haven't drained the battery yet.
For reference, I got it back when it was $76, and not whatever the dynamic pricing has it at.
Sep 20, 2007
131 posts
83 upvotes
i owned a G3 Theragun and now the latest G4 Theragun Elite. I also tried 3 different Amazon ones, and I'd say in terms of feel, the Amazon ones get you 60-70% of the way there. They don't push as deep (lower amplitude) and the overall build quality of the unit and attachments is much lower on the amazon ones. They are way quieter than the Theragun's though, even comparing them to the latest G4 Theraguns that are already half as quiet as the G3 ones.
Feb 24, 2019
208 posts
305 upvotes
kk1030 wrote: one of those things thats good to borrow but bad to own...
until you find out what they used it for
Oct 2, 2015
511 posts
221 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
huntfor wrote: I ordered this one :

Costco link here...
I wonder what the return policy on this one is? Since it's a personal use product as well as an electronic I guess?
[OP]
Aug 8, 2009
405 posts
510 upvotes
Ok so after I made my post I got correctly asked by one person what is the difference between this and the many other guns on Amazon. Good question... I had no idea there were this many. I spent the next hour trying to figure out what is what as I decided to get one of these.

Here is what I came up with. A lot of these guns are the same just branded differently. The key differences I noticed between the different models is Motor W, Battery Size, and Depth in mm.

I figured all the other features are less important.

Having said all that I found this unit to be the best on paper in terms of specs per $$ https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08CN1 ... UTF8&psc=1

It's supposed to be delivered today, I'll report back if anyone is interested.
Sep 16, 2010
841 posts
300 upvotes
Mississauga
zarfilg wrote: Ok so after I made my post I got correctly asked by one person what is the difference between this and the many other guns on Amazon. Good question... I had no idea there were this many. I spent the next hour trying to figure out what is what as I decided to get one of these.

Here is what I came up with. A lot of these guns are the same just branded differently. The key differences I noticed between the different models is Motor W, Battery Size, and Depth in mm.

I figured all the other features are less important.

Having said all that I found this unit to be the best on paper in terms of specs per $$ https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08CN1 ... UTF8&psc=1

It's supposed to be delivered today, I'll report back if anyone is interested.
Will greatly appreciate your follow-up reviews. If you look at the gazillion different versions on amazon, most of the low ratings reviewers usually complain about batteries dying after a few weeks/months of use. I would buy a wired powered one if it's available.
Sep 16, 2019
711 posts
796 upvotes
lol I bought one of these cheaper guns, brand is Milimoli. The gun was advertised 2600MAh on Amazon but I received a 2400MAh one. Seller claimed it was a newer version.... I asked seller to just send me the correct one and I can return the one I have, but seller didn't even care to take my gun back. So I got a second one mailed, which was once again 2400MAh. At that point I figured I'd sell the gun and keep the second one. Ended up getting paid $10 to have a massage gun... makes you wonder what the profit margin on these things are
[OP]
Aug 8, 2009
405 posts
510 upvotes
torspiker wrote: Will greatly appreciate your follow-up reviews. If you look at the gazillion different versions on amazon, most of the low ratings reviewers usually complain about batteries dying after a few weeks/months of use. I would buy a wired powered one if it's available.
The big selling feature of the one I linked besides being 35w motor and 14mm depth is 3 year warranty from seller unlike the other guns. By all accounts judging from comments they take care of their customers.
Nov 20, 2012
20 posts
12 upvotes
Richmond
Sorry for the late reply. Got it yesterday. My wife and me both enjoyed using this device.
Nov 20, 2012
20 posts
12 upvotes
Richmond
Costco has excellent return policy for members.