Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

WD 8TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, WDBWLG0080HBK-NESN - $147.03 (-26% off was $199.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2023 2:07 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2021
1113 posts
1961 upvotes
chreds wrote: Amazon is getting worse at this and people are getting to be bigger assholes. Just happened to me with a thunderbolt 4 cable. Inside the package was a $10 displayport cable instead of $80 thunderbolt. I thought all returns went to warehouse deals and were inspected. Now I think they are just taking people's word for it on the returns.
People are a problem for sure, but my bigger concern is why Amazon is just shipping out returned items that have clearly been opened, as "new" to other customers. Amazon is more at fault here, imho anyway.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1173 posts
759 upvotes
Pull the trigger in for two, I got 20 gift card from Amazon credit card promotion period, and that is burning a hole in my pocket, I have to find a reason to spend it, Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
DrasticPig wrote: People are a problem for sure, but my bigger concern is why Amazon is just shipping out returned items that have clearly been opened, as "new" to other customers. Amazon is more at fault here, imho anyway.
They should show up as a warehouse deal but I guess some people are so good at repacking it looks unopened so they list it as new.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
2157 posts
3003 upvotes
chreds wrote: Amazon is getting worse at this and people are getting to be bigger assholes. Just happened to me with a thunderbolt 4 cable. Inside the package was a $10 displayport cable instead of $80 thunderbolt. I thought all returns went to warehouse deals and were inspected. Now I think they are just taking people's word for it on the returns.
They don't do anything that is assumed as good practice. They only do thing one way: the cheapest way that they can get away with.
Dec 1, 2017
138 posts
89 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Thanks OP! In for one, was going to get the Seagate 8TB at $179.99 from NewEgg and saved me some $$, time. Got it save day delivery and is an 8TB
Original name, can't retrieve it even with RFD support help:
eman0621- Jr. Member since Mar 5, 2004/Last seen Aug 3, 2016 10:02 AM 184 Posts
😃Thanks for RFD...many deals have been acquired. Many Thanks....you guys rock. Happy RFD'ng!😝
Oct 18, 2011
214 posts
129 upvotes
CALGARY
Why are we fear mongering over a few instances of people returning bricks? Of course you're going to notice that and Amazon's return policy takes care of any issues, so why bother?
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1173 posts
759 upvotes
received mine today and report back,
the HDD inside is WD80EMZZ, and glad to see they are still new and 8T capacity :D