Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

WD SN750 1TB With Heatsink $150 ish

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 2:45 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1337 posts
935 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
jaydubz wrote: god damn deal dead =( I missed out on an amazing deal. Upvote for OP
Yes, a good deal. I've been refreshing the page on Amazon and the prices are still changing but doubt if they'll go that low again.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
chienpourri wrote: Damn, I lost a few seconds going through ebates, still shows 141 in the list but jumps to 265 in the cart, should be illegal to behave like that! Ha well, I really want a 2TB but I would have settled for that one in the meantime.
There is no cashback on Rakuten for tech on Amazon anymore (well no cash back on most items really). Just for future reference so you don't make this mistake again.
Jan 22, 2020
19 posts
21 upvotes
I can't seem to see anything at that price anymore
Feb 26, 2017
292 posts
230 upvotes
Damn, I was sleeping while this happened. Ended so fast :(
Mar 27, 2016
755 posts
424 upvotes
From Umi, with ♡
I am so bitter now. He would rather keep the deal for himself instead. It didnt last 24hrs .
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: Will this fit a pre 2015 Macbook Air with an adapter?

Or probably have to take the heatsink off?
I just did a 2013 MBPR with the non heatsink WD blue, I think you will have to take the heatsink off.
There is some room but not enough (although probably less in an MBA), this heatsink looks chonky.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1451 posts
3631 upvotes
https://www.reddit.com/r/bapcsalescanad ... ?context=3

Mike's Computer Shop's response

Hi there!

Thank you for the play by play on the battle of the pricing bots by the way!

I have good news and bad news. Good news is that we are going to fulfill as many orders as we can. Bad news is that there just aren't enough stock for all orders. Will likely be the case for every seller here because we took everything in Canada despite the cost differences.

Here's what happeend:

One of the channels with only ~15 pcs left put up a special pricing with an instant rebate added in, lowest cost out of any of our distribution channels. However they double stacked the rebate getting the cost down to an absurd number. This is when everyone's pricing bots started going at it using the same cost data from this one channel while most of us were sleeping. We talked to them this morning, and this is when we found out about the error on their part and that they have been rejecting/cancelling orders at the wrong cost that came from other retailers/sellers. Stock at that channel seemed to have disappeared by the time we got in touch with them.

We secured all stock for this item in Canada from different distis without any rebate added in and at higher cost and we want to fill as many orders as possible for you guys. However, there were only around ~130pcs left and we have more orders than we can fulfill. If you are among the ones that ordered early, there is a good chance that your order will be shipped in a day or two. Unfortunately we will have to cancel remaining orders that we can't ship due to having no inventory left in Canada.

We apologize for the inconvenience here but we hope you can understand. We wish we could honour the price for all orders but we simply don't have enough inventory to do so regardless of the cost difference.

Thank you!
Dec 19, 2006
86 posts
34 upvotes
Mine was shipped. ordered at $146 price point.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1784 posts
2830 upvotes
Ontario
Mine shipped as well. Ordered at $141.91.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My order @ 11:50pm (Eastern) shipped.

That's about when the $141 disappeared. Are these orders being fulfilled in chronological order? There's no way I should be receiving one if it is, since I'm probably the last to order.
Jul 23, 2012
187 posts
99 upvotes
Mine also shipped at $149.22 around 10:30 PM
Nov 12, 2003
25 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
+1 shipped for an order @ $ 141.91+tax

I also bought a cheap WD black 500GB at $95Cdn - all in direct from WDC in the states late june.

and the fate-unknown $93 + tax WD black 1GB from CDW yesterday.

Too many drives, don't even know why I am buying.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
+1 shipped from MCS @ $141.91

MCS, you are awesome!!!
Nov 29, 2008
191 posts
52 upvotes
So am I the only unlucky one then? I dont get it..
Oct 20, 2018
146 posts
497 upvotes
Vancouver
Mine also shipped at $141.91 this afternoon
Aug 8, 2017
380 posts
243 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I ordered 2, arrived today, paid 160 plus tax. I'm getting cold feet though and I might return it. Still contemplating. Is it worth keeping for the price?
Mar 27, 2016
755 posts
424 upvotes
From Umi, with ♡
wahabk1234 wrote: I ordered 2, arrived today, paid 160 plus tax. I'm getting cold feet though and I might return it. Still contemplating. Is it worth keeping for the price?
sell it to someone else or me :P

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)