[Amazon.ca] Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads, $2.77 (Add-on Item) *PRICE ERROR*

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2020 6:25 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
404 posts
2298 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads, $2.77 (Add-on Item) *PRICE ERROR*

The price is supposed to be for 3 pads, which is still a good deal, but it is advertised as 18 (3 count x 6).

"Included Components: 6 packs of Weiman Cooktop Scrubbing Pads (18 total pads)".

Currently showing in stock on August 12.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
9 replies
Nov 18, 2009
49 posts
17 upvotes
VANCOUVER
It's a pack of 3. Read the questions?
Sep 10, 2018
218 posts
1108 upvotes
Do I care?
waste of time trying. someone already answered this

Supposed to be count of 18 ie 6 packs of 3 only sent one pack of 3 sponges am returning them
Answer:1 pack of 3
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
404 posts
2298 upvotes
LULUMON wrote: waste of time trying. someone already answered this

Supposed to be count of 18 ie 6 packs of 3 only sent one pack of 3 sponges am returning them
Answer:1 pack of 3
RFD effect hit pretty hard so doesn't matter now anyway, but every time I've received an item like this with an "inaccurate website description", I've been told to just keep the item rather than return it and be issued a refund. So not exactly a waste of time if you end up getting it for free.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2012 posts
4084 upvotes
essjayess wrote: Every time I've received an item like this with an "inaccurate website description", I've been told to just keep the item rather than return it and be issued a refund, so not exactly a waste of time if you end up getting it for free.
After a while that stops and you might just get told to return the items. I got stuck with 9 overpriced bottles of Palmolive dish soap which should have been 9 x 9 bottles. They basically told me if I don't want it, I can return them.
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
404 posts
2298 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: After a while that stops and you might just get told to return the items. I got stuck with 9 overpriced bottles of Palmolive dish soap which should have been 9 x 9 bottles. They basically told me if I don't want it, I can return them.
Well it's not inconvenient for me to return things, but I can see how that might discourage some people.
Sep 4, 2007
387 posts
344 upvotes
Kipoots wrote: I see 10.99$
Try logging in? I see the $2.77. Not price error hot like OP said, but it's reasonable for sub $1 scrubbing pads.
Jul 21, 2016
827 posts
1596 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: After a while that stops and you might just get told to return the items. I got stuck with 9 overpriced bottles of Palmolive dish soap which should have been 9 x 9 bottles. They basically told me if I don't want it, I can return them.
Are you aware that return are 100% free? You print a label, stick it on the same box that the product came in, call canadapost for pickup and done.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  / \
   | |
  _/ ¯ \_
🆁🅴🅳 🅵🅻🅰🅶 🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2441 posts
1615 upvotes
InvaIid wrote: Are you aware that return are 100% free? You print a label, stick it on the same box that the product came in, call canadapost for pickup and done.
Not always, Amazon's official policy is they only cover return shipping when they make a mistake. Sometimes their algorithm forces people to pay for return shipping. Perhaps it's when Amazon thinks the person is abusing that policy