Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] When I Die I'm Going to Heaven 'Cause I've Spent My Time in Hell: A Memoir of My Year As an Army Nurse.. free on kindle

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2020 11:37 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2013
99 posts
1171 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] When I Die I'm Going to Heaven 'Cause I've Spent My Time in Hell: A Memoir of My Year As an Army Nurse.. free on kindle

When I Die I'm Going to Heaven 'Cause I've Spent My Time in Hell: ... was $20.94 now free on kindle NOT kindle unlimited

Description

When she was 18, she joined the Army to finance her nursing education.

With less than six months of nursing experience, she was assigned to the 24th Evacuation Hospital in South Vietnam.

True tales of the war that are by turns horrifying and humorous, told with an eye for detail, by a woman who was in the thick of it.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 14th, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
5 replies
May 16, 2017
333 posts
156 upvotes
thanks, is there a special page u find these deals?
Jul 26, 2013
8 posts
29 upvotes
Calgary
Sign up for the mailing list book bub. You'll get deals every day. This was on this morning! You can set what genre you like as well as some price points I think.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4669 posts
484 upvotes
Burlington
Started reading the first few words in the title and thought this was going to be a troll post that would be deleted. I stand corrected.
Aug 30, 2015
13 posts
17 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
shiverji wrote: Sign up for the mailing list book bub. You'll get deals every day. This was on this morning! You can set what genre you like as well as some price points I think.

Thanks for suggestion; I'm thinking my kindle library is going to be larger than my steam library now! :$