Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Windows 10 Professional 32/64 bit Digital License Key + Download Link Ship emails

Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5602 posts
4944 upvotes
AlicW93740 wrote: Seller is not Microsoft. Seller is CROSTINA. [removed]

This is guaranteed to be a OEM key which may stop working in the future.
OEM keys don't just stop working... You can buy a legit OEM Windows key for ~$100.

Also, Microsoft pretty much never deactivates keys ever, OEM, retail, grey market, or otherwise.

But yeah, this deal is not hot.... Grey market keys can be found on eBay any time for similar or less... Although you might as well just pirate it if you're going that route...
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2057 posts
1157 upvotes
North Vancouver
I'm on Win 7 and used these instructions 3 days ago to download Win 10 Pro for my son's computer: https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page ... refox.html Then I created an install USB using Rufus - dead simple and it worked perfectly.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Feb 11, 2019
326 posts
387 upvotes
ON
konsensei wrote: has any of these oem keys stopped working before? I've never seen any
OEM keys will not suddenly stop working, but as they are designed for prebuilt (OEM) systems activation will not persist through a hardware change nor will they account link like retail keys. Depending on what kind of volume licensing agreement the OEM key originated from it could be possible to reactivate with the same key, but this is more likely with big sellers rather than random Amazon ones that come and go.