None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5699 posts
7130 upvotes

[Amazon.ca]Wiss WHCS2 2 Piece Home and Craft Scissor Set, 5" and 8-3/4" - 10.98

Deal Link:
Review from Amazon.com is pretty good and I heard this brand is making a good scissor.

OOS now. Use this link from offer listing : https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

Long lasting precision ground straight edges that can be sharpened.
Sharp points cut cleanly through the tip.
Strong high quality stainless steel blades for corrosion resistance.
Adjustable pivot screw for best feel.

Amazon.ca Product Description
Tool Length: 5, 8-3/4 Blade Length (In.): 3, 4-3/4 Finish On Handles: Soft Touch/High Leverage Point Style: Sharp.

From the Manufacturer
Wiss 2 Piece Home & Craft Scissors Set for sewing and other general uses around the home. Set contains a 5" sewing scissor and a 8-3/4" craft scissor. Scissors are lightweight for ease of use.
Images
5 replies
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
519 upvotes
Mississauga
lcmt wrote: Review from Amazon.com is pretty good and I heard this brand is making a good scissor.

Long lasting precision ground straight edges that can be sharpened.
Sharp points cut cleanly through the tip.
Strong high quality stainless steel blades for corrosion resistance.
Adjustable pivot screw for best feel.

Amazon.ca Product Description
Tool Length: 5, 8-3/4 Blade Length (In.): 3, 4-3/4 Finish On Handles: Soft Touch/High Leverage Point Style: Sharp.

From the Manufacturer
Wiss 2 Piece Home & Craft Scissors Set for sewing and other general uses around the home. Set contains a 5" sewing scissor and a 8-3/4" craft scissor. Scissors are lightweight for ease of use.
Is that a ref link?

ref=sr_1_1115?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1466036876&sr=1-1115

1k posts and youre doing this? Dkm.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3533 posts
1598 upvotes
'Shwallywood
Ferinthul wrote: Is that a ref link?

915 posts and you don't realize RFD automatically puts their own affiliate links in
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5699 posts
7130 upvotes
It is not my referral link, it is from RFD and I just disable it. However, never shopping directly from the link here. Do the search on the website directly before adding to the cart.
Ferinthul wrote: Is that a ref link?

Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
519 upvotes
Mississauga
lcmt wrote: It is not my referral link, it is from RFD and I just disable it. However, never shopping directly from the link here. Do the search on the website directly before adding to the cart.
Cheers man, my mistake. Apologize for jumping to conclusions really quickly. I know bargain barrels does the referral stuff so I immediately thought the same.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5699 posts
7130 upvotes
It is ok, no problem. I always forget to disable the referral link from rfd, but I hope everyone will NOT use the link here if he/she needs to get his/her own rebate. Always search the product from the shopping site before adding to the cart.
Ferinthul wrote: Cheers man, my mistake. Apologize for jumping to conclusions really quickly. I know bargain barrels does the referral stuff so I immediately thought the same.