[Amazon Canada] WORX WG629 Cordless Hydroshot and 2Ah battery, $68.12

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2019 7:05 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2164 posts
1174 upvotes
Prince George
Surprisingly, this deal is still alive. Slightly better now at $64.95. Price matched at Lowe’s today.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2005
1125 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
got this last year for $75 at crappy tire. Used it a couple times, good for light duty. You can also take off the hose bucket attachment and find proper adapters and use your garden hose for endless water. The battery lasts 15 minutes give or take.
Graphic Designer
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9681 posts
4376 upvotes
i have this and its decent about 200 psi so it works for super light duty stuff,
I have the 40V v2 of this but only sold in the usa and its a notable improvement over this one and i picked it up for $70usd on amazon.com with shipping a few months ago.

For this 20v version my wife prefers the garden hose as its just a slightly stronger stream using the gun.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Nov 10, 2003
490 posts
75 upvotes
Richmond
blazed16 wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 12:22 pm
i have this and its decent about 200 psi so it works for super light duty stuff,
I have the 40V v2 of this but only sold in the usa and its a notable improvement over this one and i picked it up for $70usd on amazon.com with shipping a few months ago.

For this 20v version my wife prefers the garden hose as its just a slightly stronger stream using the gun.
I have been eying on the 40V one too and missed that deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2547 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
bought this to wash my car. Returned it a day later. Pressure wasn't enough to wash off dirt even with soap on it. Also didnt like how loud it was. Decent at $60
Jul 30, 2015
13 posts
6 upvotes
Markham, On
Picked one up at Lowes yesterday with a price match. Ran into a little difficulty price matching since the model in store is a WG625 vs. WG629 on Amazon. Customer service manager was kind enough to honour the deal since the WG625 on Amazon was OOS. Bought a 2L adapter off Worx's website later that night to find out that the box included one. No problem cancelling the order through them. Other than that, not sure of any other differences between the two models. Not expecting a 2000psi pressure washer but I really hope this thing works well!
Dec 22, 2006
309 posts
982 upvotes
AhChoo wrote:
Jul 12th, 2019 10:48 am
Picked one up at Lowes yesterday with a price match. Ran into a little difficulty price matching since the model in store is a WG625 vs. WG629 on Amazon. Customer service manager was kind enough to honour the deal since the WG625 on Amazon was OOS. Bought a 2L adapter off Worx's website later that night to find out that the box included one. No problem cancelling the order through them. Other than that, not sure of any other differences between the two models. Not expecting a 2000psi pressure washer but I really hope this thing works well!
I priced matched with lowes but when i took it home it was the WG625 model not WG629, even though the website on Lowes is showing WG629. There's an error with their website where its showing WG629 is in stock but its actually WG625 model. The difference I found was WG625 doesn't come with the gardening hose attachment.
Jul 30, 2015
13 posts
6 upvotes
Markham, On
Oh, you're right about their listing of the WG629. Completely flew over my head, must have been distracted by the $100+ savings lol. I can live without a battery powered 320psi gardening hose. Face With Tears Of Joy

I was eager to blast my bbq last night..5 hr initial charge time was a buzzkill.
Feb 6, 2010
502 posts
101 upvotes
Vancouver
Are there 2 versions of the 40v Powershot?

One video (2018) shows 40v battery attached to the bottom of the handle and another (2019) show 2x20v batteries attached to side of the handle.
Dec 26, 2012
450 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
It is somewhat useless vs a garden hose gun but I do find it convenient for washing car rims, rubber mats, and berries that have fallen from a tree.
[OP]
Aug 3, 2012
376 posts
170 upvotes
AURORA
oakley0023 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 9:15 pm
It is somewhat useless vs a garden hose gun but I do find it convenient for washing car rims, rubber mats, and berries that have fallen from a tree.
I've been pretty happy with mine. Should have ordered one more maybe for the battery. Not a lot of pressure, but that is what a pressure washer is for.

I had some empty 20 liter pails that I've been filling with the dehumidifier water, which is free of minerals. One battery charge will empty a 20 liter pail on a single charge. Ideal for hosing off the car after a wash and for windows and doors. Spotless cleaning without effort (no squeegeeing). For me that is the best use of the Hydroshot.