Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera bundle - $36.5 each

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2020 5:17 pm
Feb 27, 2008
251 posts
96 upvotes
calgary
Canadianbac0n wrote: I have 6 of them and i don't care about the person detection crap. I put 64GB cards and i get like 7 days of 24/7 recordings; i installed them on hard to reach places (10 feet up, high corners, black housing). This is perfect for any insurance purposes, house and auto.
The app is very stable, i can check all corners around the house all the time. What are you going to do, wake up at 3AM because of a notification on your device?
These are perfect for what they are, a relatively good monitoring solution at an affordable price. The company seems to be transparent about where the traffic is going, they seem to innovate (RTSP firmware) and active on their forums.
Two winters and still going super strong.
can you share which outdoor housing (casing) you are using to put them outside. thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3175 posts
290 upvotes
Have had a few of these for quite a while but have had them disabled due to being WFH. Also had no idea about the cooling off period. So to ensure everything is captured, you need an SD card and continuous recording enabled? Might be mentioned here, but how much video can be stored based on various card sizes?
Nov 6, 2014
438 posts
332 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
movieking wrote: Have had a few of these for quite a while but have had them disabled due to being WFH. Also had no idea about the cooling off period. So to ensure everything is captured, you need an SD card and continuous recording enabled? Might be mentioned here, but how much video can be stored based on various card sizes?
Official link follows. Only goes up to 32gb because that is all they officially support so double 32 for 64 and double that for 128. 64gb seems to be consistent and that is what I have and their HD estimate would be close Some people here report success with 128gb but I have tried and it formats and is fine for a few days but quits for no apparent reason. That is not recently though so newer firmware may be better.
Wyze SDsupport
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
6083 posts
2537 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
movieking wrote: Have had a few of these for quite a while but have had them disabled due to being WFH. Also had no idea about the cooling off period. So to ensure everything is captured, you need an SD card and continuous recording enabled? Might be mentioned here, but how much video can be stored based on various card sizes?
Can set to record by event and that continues to record until no event. On continuous it will just overwrite oldest file once microsd card is full. I like to format microsd card once in a while.

Believe no cool down period for event recording as just checked one of our cams and it recorded 9:08 - 9:09, 9:11 - 9:12, 9:14 - 9:15
July 13, 2017 to October 25, 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime rate next day each time.

2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited and waited to drop its prime rate to include all 3 drops.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2005
8787 posts
651 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Expired now $80.

Screenshot (1386).png
Looking to buy 4, hopefully the next sale will come soon.