Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Wyze cam Pair 73.64 WARM

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2019 6:07 pm
[OP]
Member
Jun 16, 2006
207 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Wyze cam Pair 73.64 WARM

Not the deal of the century but nonetheless acceptable if you need soon.

This is for Canada.
Last edited by Guest293842 on Nov 6th, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
63 replies
Newbie
Jun 5, 2019
65 posts
98 upvotes
Is that even a deal? They're only $40 each regularly and I'd expect at least a small discount for buying a bundle.
[OP]
Member
Jun 16, 2006
207 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal
cfenton wrote: Is that even a deal? They're only $40 each regularly and I'd expect at least a small discount for buying a bundle.
...aren't you getting a "small discount"....??
Jr. Member
Nov 17, 2003
119 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
Lowest I’ve seen it go was $68 for 2 Pack.
Even at $73, it’s still good value if you need 2 Wyzecams
Member
Dec 22, 2016
351 posts
311 upvotes
SW Ontario
Thanks OP. I actually ordered these last week at almost the same cost. The single was up around 44$ last week ( I know its almost always at 40$)

If you need 2 it's a savings, and isn't that what RFD is about!

And if you need a sd card..10.40$ save 1.07$

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B073JWXGNT/ref ... VDb7MJATE4
Images
  • Screenshot_20191102-124011_Chrome.jpg
Newbie
Jun 5, 2019
65 posts
98 upvotes
captqbec wrote: ...aren't you getting a "small discount"....??
Yes, but what I mean is I'd regularly expect to get a small discount when buying more than one of something. Like, I'd expect the regular price for a two pack to be $75 or so. That's not a special deal, that's just how buying in bulk usually works. It makes me think $73.64 is roughly the standard price for a two pack. For this to be a deal, I'd expect the two pack to be $60 or so.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 14, 2007
15134 posts
2264 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
why'd this thread go into expired? lol

The real question is do I need two of them...

EDIT: nvmd its back to hot deals.
[OP]
Member
Jun 16, 2006
207 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal
Matrixvibe wrote: why'd this thread go into expired? lol

The real question is do I need two of them...

EDIT: nvmd its back to hot deals.
...sorry, got a bit disgusted by complaints and down votes on what is clearly marked "WARM"...put it back for those "in the need soon"...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 7, 2013
1816 posts
1858 upvotes
Montreal
not a deal.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Jr. Member
Sep 20, 2017
122 posts
155 upvotes
cfenton wrote: Is that even a deal? They're only $40 each regularly and I'd expect at least a small discount for buying a bundle.
Are you able to get them delivered to your home cheaper from somewhere else?
Or just being a d*ck boosts your self esteem generally?
Newbie
Jun 5, 2019
65 posts
98 upvotes
dealhuntrr wrote: Are you able to get them delivered to your home cheaper from somewhere else?
Or just being a d*ck boosts your self esteem generally?
I'm not trying to be a jerk. This is a forum for hot deals, I don't think this is much of a deal at all, much less a hot deal. It seems to be roughly the standard price for the item. I don't think pointing that out makes me a jerk. I didn't even downvote.

There are many things I can get delivered to my home from Amazon that are slightly cheaper than other stores. That doesn't make all of those products hot deals.
[OP]
Member
Jun 16, 2006
207 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal
cfenton wrote: This is a forum for hot deals, I don't think this is much of a deal at all, much less a hot deal.
Hey...it's written in plain English "WARM"

What you suggest...?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3526 posts
2836 upvotes
No Bum Deals
captqbec wrote: Hey...it's written in plain English "WARM"

What you suggest...?
Tepid?
🢂 2x Koodo 35/10 - 1x Koodo 35/7 - 1x Fido Data 0/3 🢀
Jr. Member
Sep 20, 2017
122 posts
155 upvotes
cfenton wrote: I'm not trying to be a jerk. This is a forum for hot deals, I don't think this is much of a deal at all, much less a hot deal. It seems to be roughly the standard price for the item. I don't think pointing that out makes me a jerk. I didn't even downvote.

There are many things I can get delivered to my home from Amazon that are slightly cheaper than other stores. That doesn't make all of those products hot deals.
Well, this is still a cheaper deal than you can get elsewhere.
It makes a lot of sense to buy for those who were sitting on the fence or looking to buy this camera.
Plus, OP had already marked the deal as WARM to alert everyone. What else should he do? Not post the deal at all, which could potentially benefit others?
This is a public forum which is alive and well because people feel safe to share the deals which they believe are good deals. Knit-picking is often discouraging.
Commenting often on why this is not a hot deal in someone's opinion, is unnecessary.
Based on your earlier posts, I could see a pattern that you like to curate other people's posts on why a particular deal is not hot.
Last edited by dealhuntrr on Nov 2nd, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top