Dec 22, 2016
348 posts
311 upvotes
SW Ontario
captqbec wrote:
Hey...it's written in plain English "WARM"

What you suggest...?
Look at his post history. Seems like he never can be happy with a "deal"

But... opinions are like A**h*les, everyone has one.
Aug 9, 2006
91 posts
23 upvotes
Markham
I wonder what Wyze's prices are going to be like once they go live with Canadian shipping on their website later this year. Hoping I can buy some Pans and their smart sensors then.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
3432 posts
2705 upvotes
No Bum Deals
captqbec wrote: Hey...it's written in plain English "WARM"

What you suggest...?
Body Temperature. +/- 1 degree
🢂 2x Koodo 35/5 - 1x Koodo 39/10 - 1x Fido 0/3 🢀
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
3432 posts
2705 upvotes
No Bum Deals
I'm looking to get a couple of these but I'm going to hold on for hopefully another 5 bucks or so off.
Jun 5, 2019
60 posts
87 upvotes
dealhuntrr wrote: This is a public forum which is alive and well because people feel safe to share the deals which they believe are good deals. Knit-picking is often discouraging.
Commenting often on why this is not a hot deal in someone's opinion, is unnecessary.
Based on your earlier posts, I could see a pattern that you like to curate other people's posts on why a particular deal is not hot.
I don't want to discourage people from posting deals. However, when I click on a a discussion for a product I don't know much about, I find it helpful when someone mentions past prices and if the deal in question is really good, average, or not a deal at all. When I know something about a product, I like to post the same information. My aim isn't to discourage posts, but to help people who might not know much about the product. People can disagree with me, that's fine, but a forum where all feedback is positive will lead to people buying things that aren't actually good deals.
Jun 5, 2019
60 posts
87 upvotes
captqbec wrote: Hey...it's written in plain English "WARM"

What you suggest...?
It's fine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a jerk. I was trying to be helpful to people who don't know anything about this product and might think it's a special price.
Dec 22, 2016
348 posts
311 upvotes
SW Ontario
pooper wrote: I'm looking to get a couple of these but I'm going to hold on for hopefully another 5 bucks or so off.
Here's the trend.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191102-124011_Chrome.jpg
[OP]
Jun 16, 2006
207 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal
cfenton wrote: It's fine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be a jerk. I was trying to be helpful to people who don't know anything about this product and might think it's a special price.
Your input is appreciated...I realize this is a "tepid" deal but still posted for those in need.

Have a good one.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2006
207 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal
zigmanroxie wrote: How is the app that goes with this?
Pretty good if you have android 5 and above...dunno about iPhones but seems ok.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
3432 posts
2705 upvotes
No Bum Deals
zigmanroxie wrote: How is the app that goes with this?
Not bad. It depends what you need to do with it. I have ours recording straight to the microSD and not the cloud. Decent quality.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1525 posts
630 upvotes
I'm starting to wonder if we'll see the deals of the past on these. Manufacturer may have sold a large number at cheaper prices to get a decent reputation for them before raising the price.
[OP]
Jun 16, 2006
207 posts
253 upvotes
Montreal
zero64 wrote: I'm starting to wonder if we'll see the deals of the past on these. Manufacturer may have sold a large number at cheaper prices to get a decent reputation for them before raising the price.
I hope we do see deals in near future...but trend seems pushing prices up...security is more and more a common household discussion in this time and age.

I grabbed 4 anyways.

Christmas and other stuff.

If they get lower, I'll just gutter it.
Sep 11, 2011
596 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto
My two cents is that this a good deal at the moment for those that live in Canada. I got my 3 cams at. $44 for one pack, and $78 for a two pack. One of them is setup outside under a covered deck, and so far no issues. I haven't had it long enough to test low or high temps, but I bought mine when I read someone else on RFD has had it through Canadian winters at lower temps than what we see with no problems at all.

I haven't heard if these will ever officially be available through Canadian distribution, and from what I know this company sells these with a very low cost margin, so this to me is a good deal.

If you can wait until Black Friday, they might offer bundle prices with their other products: https://wyze.com/shop-wyze (USA Store Link, USD$) such as their home starter kit.
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3816 upvotes
I paid 37.49 on each of the 2 cams I have last year, so I guess the price might've gone up.