Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Wyze cam Pair 73.64 WARM

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2019 6:07 pm
Dec 29, 2018
19 posts
8 upvotes
Zyphur wrote: Any suggestions/recommendations for outdoor cases?
Sorry, missed the question. Just the standard ones from Amazon. I got the 3 pack similar to this
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
So apparently amazon.ca or ANYONE outside of US is not an authorized dealer. hence you have NO warranty after amazon's 30 day return policy.

As such I will abstain from buying wyze anymore... Very dissapointing
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15718 posts
7437 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Messerschmitt wrote: So apparently amazon.ca or ANYONE outside of US is not an authorized dealer. hence you have NO warranty after amazon's 30 day return policy.

As such I will abstain from buying wyze anymore... Very dissapointing
Well, for what it's worth, if you buy the camera now, you're covered under Amazon's holiday return policy so you have until January 31st, 2020 to return the product. So I'll be testing them rigorously over the next couple of months and then decide if I want to keep them.

I also heard rumblings in their support forums that they were supposed to roll out selling to Canada earlier this year but that has been delayed. But it's in their roadmap/plans.
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
rvs007 wrote: Well, for what it's worth, if you buy the camera now, you're covered under Amazon's holiday return policy so you have until January 31st, 2020 to return the product. So I'll be testing them rigorously over the next couple of months and then decide if I want to keep them.

I also heard rumblings in their support forums that they were supposed to roll out selling to Canada earlier this year but that has been delayed. But it's in their roadmap/plans.
There is nothing to test though. Mine worked flawlessly until the sensor failed, together with disconnecting and going offline every few days. I had it for about a year before it failed