Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Wyze Cam v3 + 3 months Cam Plus - $35.80 [Deal’s Dead]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2022 8:41 am
[OP]
Apr 1, 2016
159 posts
571 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Wyze Cam v3 + 3 months Cam Plus - $35.80 [Deal’s Dead]

Wyze Cam v3 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Video Camera with Color Night Viewing, 2-Way Audio, Compatible with
Last edited by chun92 on Dec 2nd, 2022 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
94 replies
Dec 15, 2015
266 posts
264 upvotes
York, ON
Good price. I ordered at $39 and they told me it will be delayed so I’ll cancel that and go with this instead.
Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1358 posts
2167 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
Do we need to cancel the CamPlus after 3 months to avoid any unwanted fee? Or it will be auto-expired/canceled?
Nov 23, 2011
780 posts
846 upvotes
West GTA
CertainSomeone wrote: Do we need to cancel the CamPlus after 3 months to avoid any unwanted fee? Or it will be auto-expired/canceled?
It will auto expire and then they'll send you annoying emails almost daily asking for you to update your payment details.
Nov 2, 2022
12 posts
174 upvotes
Montreal
I already own a few of these and recently ordered the monitoring package.
Don’t forget to get a micro sd card for continuous recording!
Dec 15, 2013
59 posts
39 upvotes
That's a great deal, I've been watching the price of this and waiting for it to get to $35ish. I have 3 of these cameras and a Wyze Pan and they work great 80% of the time, but I do find myself having to restart them every 5-7 days as they lose their connection.
Dec 22, 2017
170 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP
Thanks,
GuruIT
Dec 25, 2012
785 posts
1144 upvotes
Ontario
[...]

Great cams. Great price. Great subscription price.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 1st, 2022 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote and your response removed
May 3, 2007
839 posts
384 upvotes
sireleven wrote: Good price. I ordered at $39 and they told me it will be delayed so I’ll cancel that and go with this instead.
Thanks OP.
I did the same.
Ordered last night and cancelled this morning to reorder at this lower price,
Jun 14, 2017
191 posts
235 upvotes
I have owned over ten of the WyzeCam v2 models for 4 or 5 years now. Everyone of them has been outdoors 100% of the time and despite being sold as indoor cameras, all of them are still plugging along today without issue (in the GTA). I bought cheap micro-SD cards for all them and even some of those are still going (but I've replaced about half of them from failures).
I think the lowest price I got for the v2 was $37.50 and that was well before COVID inflation. I have only one WyzeCam v3 and the improvement with night vision is so vast that I'm sort of wishing my v2s would finally die. The version 3s are actually designed for outdoor use too.
Without getting deals from PetSmart on Wyze hardware, this is the cheapest price I've seen for this product and it is an absolute steal for what you get. I have never paid any subscription fees.
I have followed the company nearly since its inception and although there has been a few letdowns in the past, the company makes an effort to be transparent. I still wouldn't trust them indoors; anybody can walk by my house and see what the Wyzecams see anyhow.
Last edited by pbtech on Dec 1st, 2022 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
8856 posts
5122 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Upvoted. These have very good night vision.

For anyone heading south... home depot had BF 2 pack plus 3 months cam plus for $35 USD... expect to see same later in month perhaps.
2022: BOC raised 8 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017 to 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Jun 26, 2016
40 posts
48 upvotes
For the price can’t really be beaten. I have a few to monitor the streets through windows and even w/o IR and just street lights I get mostly usable images. Being 1080p don’t expect miracles at night but it actually performs better than my new reolink 4K 822A. As it has better frame rate and no weird ghosting issues. Also use it to monitor my tank pets.
Only issue that crept up over time is that every single one of them now has replay time sync issues after a few minutes and that is really annoying. still have to look into it further but nothing so far I tried seems to fix the issue. Oh and yes need to be rebooted and possibly power reboot to reconnect every so often.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
7826 posts
8512 upvotes
Vancouver
I think Wyze already gives you a free month of Cam Plus with a new cam, so this extra would be worth a few dollars if it's something you plan to continue. But a month is enough to see what you're missing and develop an alternate strategy if you don't want to keep paying the subscription fee. At least the Wyze subscription is only US$20/yr for one cam.
Sep 6, 2016
337 posts
159 upvotes
GTA
I'm relatively happy with my V2s. Is the image quality night and day when compared to the V3?
Nov 23, 2011
780 posts
846 upvotes
West GTA
[...]

I have a bunch of these, and at this price point I don't think you can go wrong.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 1st, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote and your response removed
Aug 7, 2022
19 posts
85 upvotes
What's a good SD card for this camera?
I have vinyl siding to mount this to, any recommendations?

Their website says the cameras support up to
Storage
Local Storage (microSD card required)
Supports 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB microSD cards in FAT32 format

Supports up to 256 GB microSD cards in exFAT format
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2487 posts
2153 upvotes
Niagara, ON
Does Cam v3 allow you to daisy chain USB power like v2 does?
Aug 7, 2022
19 posts
85 upvotes
Also, what is this $4.7 (on 2 pcs) regulatory /environmental handling fee? I know Amazon reduces the price of the product and wonder if they are compensating it by another means or is it standard across merchants?