- Feels great. The textured rubber finish has a really premium. Great weight.
- [Dad bonus] I've got a new baby who feeds a lot. I can play Forza Horizon with one hand because I can map gas and brake to the rear paddles and steer with my thumb. Or mapping the horn to the back paddles so when I'm playing eliminator mode I don't have to do the awkward right stick click while trying to tilt the stick at the same time. I don't always use the paddles but when I find a use I'm always really glad I have them.
- My hands have a lot of fatigue from games and typing my whole life so being able to adjust the triggers so they bottom out much higher allows me to both shoot faster and go easier on my hands
- You can adjust the stick resistance. I found my favorite feel and just stuck with it but it's really nice and I notice a difference when I move back to regular contollers.
- The carrying case has a wireless charger built in with a usb-c port out the back so you can use your case as a charging dock which is a great touch.
- it is really expensive, there's no denying that. Even on sale.
- My "a" button and the xbox logo button got a bit sticky for a while. I did spill some baby formula on it though so that might be the issue.
- It probably won't make you a better gamer, you'll just suck at it faster
- If you want to use this just for PC, the firmware is likely out of date out of the box and won't function properly. You can't update the firmware on PC, it needs to be connected to an xbox (one, series s/x)
Overall I do recommend it, you'll probably know if it's right for you or not.
Shoppers also carries these:
https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Shop/C ... ce=certona
If you get the right points event it might be the cheapest way to get it or just dump some points get one. I did the redeem 200k for $300 and got it and a game.