• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2016 6:11 pm
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
19 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] Xbox One 500GB Gears of War Ultimate - Bundle Edition

I'm hoping I've done this correctly, so be gentle if I haven't.

Just noticed that Amazon.ca has an oddly priced XB1 for $299.97 CAD when it seems most of the 500 GB are only marked down by the usual $50ish. Wondering what's up, I also tossed this on Camel Camel Camel and it seems this price hasn't been seen for an XB1. Not seeing any reason why I shouldn't buy it - not concerned about the new XB coming out later this year - I jumped on it.

What also helped sweeten the deal is that Amazon is giving me a $20 account credit for buying this version. Maybe they just have a tonne in the warehouse?
Images
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1406 posts
851 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
If you dont want 4k videos and care about depreciation, its a nice deal.
Apr 9, 2012
353 posts
107 upvotes
I'm not sure but double check that this model comes with the new controllers with the 3.5mm Jack. Some of tyne older bundles do not
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2597 posts
625 upvotes
giju wrote: I'm not sure but double check that this model comes with the new controllers with the 3.5mm Jack. Some of tyne older bundles do not
This is the matte finish version which includes the updated controller.
Jun 26, 2009
735 posts
296 upvotes
Calgary
JFRACINE wrote: If you dont want 4k videos and care about depreciation, its a nice deal.
And also no brick and smaller!! that's what I would care about :)
giju wrote: I'm not sure but double check that this model comes with the new controllers with the 3.5mm Jack. Some of tyne older bundles do not
I ordered this bundle earlier (with additional game) and can confirm the controller is the new one with 3.5mm audio jack :)