Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Xbox One The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr - Physical Disc, Full (Non-Upgrade) Version - $47.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2020 6:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1820 posts
10353 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Xbox One The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr - Physical Disc, Full (Non-Upgrade) Version - $47.99

Bought a copy a few weeks back and 3C emailed me today saying it's dropped even further to $47.99, free shipping.

https://www.amazon.ca/XboxOne-Elder-Scr ... B07N4GFBYR

Physical disc, non-upgrade copy - going for $79.99 at EB Games & Walmart

4 replies
Feb 5, 2013
193 posts
119 upvotes
One thing I don't understand of this game. If you get this, you have all previous dlc? There are so many... instead of charging subscription they release fulll price DLC I guess

How do we know we got the full game with older expansions?
Apr 15, 2007
143 posts
5 upvotes
Sherwood Park
BearBraz wrote: One thing I don't understand of this game. If you get this, you have all previous dlc? There are so many... instead of charging subscription they release fulll price DLC I guess

How do we know we got the full game with older expansions?
This gets you the vanilla game, and the major chapter dlcs Morrowind, Summserset, and Elsweyr. You'd still need to buy:

1 Imperial City
2 Orsinium
3 Thieves Guild
4 Dark Brotherhood
5 Shadows of the Hist
6 Horns of the Reach
7 Clockwork City
8 Dragon Bones
9 Wolfhunter
10 Murkmire
11 Wrathstone
12 Scalebreaker
13 Dragonhold
14 Harrowstorm

Those are bought with Crowns or playable with ESO+. The first 4 are bundled for 4000 crowns, everything else is separate.

The total on the above is 20500 crowns. 21000 crowns on sale for 40% off right now is $108. This Elsweyr bundle is also on sale digital, right now for $21. Plus Greymoor (major chapter) is coming in June for $55

So even with the biggest current discounts, this is ~$130 to "own" it all, plus $55 for the next upcoming chapter. $185.

If you bought all the above without the sale, you'd be at over $260. (Buy Greymoor bundle for $80, and 21000 crowns for $180.)

For someone looking to experience EVERYTHING, the vanilla game alone is hundreds of hours. This game takes time.
360 Achievement Addict... 80 000+ gamerscore and counting!

http://card.mygamercard.net/Nesmaster.png
Apr 20, 2019
24 posts
15 upvotes
Hmm not the best way to go about it if you really want to get into the game and not manage inventory 24/7...

Getting 1 year of ESO+ (their subscription) will cost you around 156$. With this, 19 800 Crowns AND access to all DLCs for a year (which you can buy during the DLCs anniversary event for 40-50% off usually).

So you get all the ESO+ benefits and the Crowns to buy the DLCs for when your sub runs out. The ESO+ benefits are double bank space and craft bag (the most important ones at least).

I have to say that performance is less than adequate if you play at a high level. Seems it is worst on pc now than it is on console.
Dec 24, 2017
934 posts
825 upvotes
Not a huge of this game's business model with subscription + Expansions + Paid DLCs