Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Xbox One X - $568

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2018 5:49 pm
[OP]
Member
Apr 20, 2017
207 posts
364 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Xbox One X - $568

Noticed Amazon is selling the Xbox one x for $568. Not a huge discount, but considering this recently was released, not bad.
Last edited by foz240 on Jan 22nd, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
44 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4646 posts
1055 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't have to be prime member to add/checkout.
[OP]
Member
Apr 20, 2017
207 posts
364 upvotes
Mr. Robo wrote: I didn't have to be prime member to add/checkout.
Yah noticed that, fixed my post. Tks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3846 posts
2604 upvotes
Ontario
I wish I had games to play on it. I'm mostly a PC player I guess I should buy a controller and play games on a TV hehe. Is MS planning on releasing Xbox games onto Windows 10 still?
---
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1481 posts
1237 upvotes
kanechart wrote: I wish I had games to play on it. I'm mostly a PC player I guess I should buy a controller and play games on a TV hehe. Is MS planning on releasing Xbox games onto Windows 10 still?
They already are
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2033 posts
1897 upvotes
Calgary
In for the obligatory, “buy at Shoppers with 20x the points for $212 in points”....

:)

Good price for straight cash though. Thx OP.
Sr. Member
Sep 28, 2015
718 posts
545 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I think that marks the end of the launch shortage and the beginning of cheaper (than MSRP) One X and hopefully deals on cheaper bundles will appear soon.
Newbie
Jan 23, 2017
15 posts
9 upvotes
kanechart wrote: Is MS planning on releasing Xbox games onto Windows 10 still?
Forza Horizon 3 is a crash fest on my system (i5@4ghz, rx 480 8gb, 16GB ram, samsung pro ssd). Loading times are in the 3-5min range.
I'm sure some PC players will tell you its a perfect flawless conversion. I prefer to play on PC in order to max out fov but thats not an issue with this game.

If the Xbox S goes to $225.00 CDN next black friday and (343 studios doesn't completely kill the Halo franchise) I'll just pick that up and save myself the frustration.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
Don't buy an XBOX ONE X until you hear an announcement coming up on the 25th with the purchase of a TV.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2009
1918 posts
1154 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Free with $2298 Q7 55” or $1898 Q6 (I think)
Sr. Member
Feb 22, 2012
725 posts
2578 upvotes
Canada
Hibbing wrote: Don't buy an XBOX ONE X until you hear an announcement coming up on the 25th with the purchase of a TV.
Have some inside info you wish to share?
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2007
898 posts
556 upvotes
Kingston
workingstiff wrote: If the Xbox S goes to $225.00 CDN next black friday and (343 studios doesn't completely kill the Halo franchise) I'll just pick that up and save myself the frustration.
$229 @ SDM right now for any 500gb bundle... Just saying. ;)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
Styleman wrote: Have some inside info you wish to share?
NDA until the 25th just a heads up.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2009
1918 posts
1154 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Styleman wrote: Have some inside info you wish to share?
The Brick will have Xbox one x free with certain Samsung qled’s starting on the 25th. Most likely all other retailers as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2071 posts
220 upvotes
Ottawa
MaDgamEr wrote: $229 @ SDM right now for any 500gb bundle... Just saying. ;)
I just went to my local SDM in Ottawa and it was on sale for $299.99 for the Halo/Gears of War bundle.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 7, 2009
1474 posts
356 upvotes
Hibbing wrote: Don't buy an XBOX ONE X until you hear an announcement coming up on the 25th with the purchase of a TV.
Would assume it's a combo with Samsung TV (as Microsoft always bundles with them)... which, meh. Samsung 4KTVs are pretty underwhelming for the price.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
signore wrote: Would assume it's a combo with Samsung TV (as Microsoft always bundles with them)... which, meh. Samsung 4KTVs are pretty underwhelming for the price.
Horrible TVs this year.
Sr. Member
Aug 4, 2010
691 posts
277 upvotes
Not Winnipeg
rob187 wrote: The Brick will have Xbox one x """"free"""" with certain Samsung qled’s starting on the 25th. Most likely all other retailers as well.
Nothing is free at the brick. They either get reimbursed by MS or they jack up the sale price.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
ahhell wrote: Nothing is free at the brick. They either get reimbursed by MS or they jack up the sale price.
Keep an eye on this thread.............................

Top