Amazon.ca

Xbox Wireless Controllers - 60$

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2022 12:41 am
May 19, 2012
69 posts
72 upvotes
LONGUEUIL
Thanks! Managed to grab the Aqua Shift color for $58 with the Virgin member rebate. Tried to get it for a similar price from Wal Mart a few weeks ago but they were out of stock at all stores close to me.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12548 posts
2857 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks, got the Aqua Shift for $58 with my CAA discount.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6047 posts
3377 upvotes
$50.99 plus tax with the PSP discount in Ontario right?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1905 posts
2877 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Niklasky wrote: Just follow the steps, and when you log back into your account, it will ask you if you want to convert your existing account to the PSP account.
Didn't work for me, kept saying my CAA membership was invalid and it doesn't give you the option to add/edit a membership number to it after the fact, despite the box being right in the Profile section of your account...just can't type in it. Online chat also braindead.

Can't stand these online stores and how I can't DELETE a former account if I have all the info associated with it and am able to login and everything.

Regardless, I just made a new (PSP) account anyways by removing the dot (.) in my email. Literally the ONLY account online where I had to do this. The Source mickey mouse show continues, will rejoice when they eventually go under.

/rant
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1659 posts
767 upvotes
thanks picked one up was using a cheap wired one for my pc
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2047 posts
1531 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
djwalsh3000 wrote:
Do you still have the receipt? Does it show the UPC code? Online listing says not sold in store...
2 Left Now

EA7CE956-CD00-4DDA-89C6-984AC0C56F09.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5539 posts
4975 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
djwalsh3000 wrote: Do you still have the receipt? Does it show the UPC code? Online listing says not sold in store...
Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, it was my father's day gift and pretty sure my wife tossed the receipt. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1533 posts
1735 upvotes
Ottawa
sumtimw0ng wrote: They still don't and won't. Need a Bluetooth dongle
Yeah just making the guy who posted the misinformation aware. Thanks for that! Microsoft uses it own proprietary way to connect. Cha-ching!
May 19, 2012
69 posts
72 upvotes
LONGUEUIL
3express wrote: Anyone using these controllers on PC via Bluetooth notice unacceptable input lag?

I see a lot of Reddit threads about this issue.

Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/ti1hha/xbox_controller_input_lag/
It might depend on the bluetooth adapter but for me it worked really well with an Asus adapter that I had for a few years. That said, I since switched to the official USB wireless dongle to be able to use the 3.5mm audio port of the controller on Windows.

Edit : I was mostly playing slower paced games however, so I can't say I was really paying attention to input lag, but it didn't seem really noticeable.
Last edited by BigBlarg on Jun 22nd, 2022 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 23, 2010
268 posts
289 upvotes
3express wrote: Anyone using these controllers on PC via Bluetooth notice unacceptable input lag?

Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/ti1hha/xbox_controller_input_lag/
Zero issues re. input lag for me on PC with Bluetooth (not using the official wireless dongle). Beat all of Elden Ring with this controller
Oct 21, 2015
545 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Niklasky wrote: Just found this from an older thread. It still works.

(1) Log out of your existing account
(2) Go to www.thesource.ca/psp
(3) Click on 'register today' button down the page
(4) Use the code 'B2G013000' to validate your account
(5) Enjoy the discounted price for everything except gift cards.
(6) It's permanent for you to save, I guess.
Don't forget Rakuten! It's just 1% but as a RFDer you can't miss a cent!
Dec 1, 2003
220 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Rudy wrote: $51.19 at the source with the discount
Nice! Thanks for sharing
May 4, 2008
55 posts
14 upvotes
I have both to compare (DS4, Xbox Series X pads), and in my opinion the D-pad on DS4 is definitely more usable in games that specifically call for it, e.g. retro games. The Xbox Series X D-pad is an improvement over the older one (not as mushy), but instead of soft switch under each directional buttons, they now have clicky ones, making it feel a bit unwieldy and worst of all, annoyingly loud while using it. However it is Amazon, so I think you should try it out first, as it is easier to return it if you don't like it.
Oct 1, 2017
96 posts
149 upvotes
Vancouver

no inout lag for but initially had it occasionally drop out during gameplay. firmware update and Bluetooth driver updates seemed to do the trick, dirt rally 2.0 is perfectly fine and that would call for minimal input lag to play properly.
Dec 16, 2010
884 posts
1018 upvotes
Canada
Niklasky wrote: Just found this from an older thread. It still works.

(1) Log out of your existing account
(2) Go to www.thesource.ca/psp
(3) Click on 'register today' button down the page
(4) Use the code 'B2G013000' to validate your account
(5) Enjoy the discounted price for everything except gift cards.
(6) It's permanent for you to save, I guess.
Thanks so much!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
4912 posts
1563 upvotes
This is now also $60 at the Microsoft Store for those who want to redeem their Microsoft Rewards points.

Here's the link to the Xbox Controller Rechargeable Battery which is $30: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/accessories/ ... charge-kit
Arguably it would cost less to get rechargable batteries from Ikea (branded Ladda) $10 for 4 AAs + $10 charger (branded Stenkol) if you need one. Though the Ikea rechargable batteries can be charged in any NiMh charger if you have one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)