Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Xbox Wireless Controllers - 60$

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2022 12:41 am
Dec 13, 2004
646 posts
163 upvotes
Talamasca wrote: Thanks, got the Aqua Shift for $58 with my CAA discount.
Same here, decided to get it shipped to my door instead going to the mall to pick it up.

Thanks OP!
Dec 16, 2019
242 posts
307 upvotes
Hamilton
Melkor wrote: Check your local Walmarts. I managed to snag a 20th anniversary controller on clearance for $50 on the weekend. My store (Rymal road Hamilton) had at least 5 left.
Thanks for the heads up brother i went and grabbed one. They had 2 left also got a playstation 5 charging dock for $ 25 . Good deals. Store is still under renovation probably why they are getting rid of this so most other Walmarts will most likely be full price.
Images
  • IMG_20220623_092102.jpg
Oct 15, 2019
45 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
ChippewaBarr wrote: Didn't work for me, kept saying my CAA membership was invalid and it doesn't give you the option to add/edit a membership number to it after the fact, despite the box being right in the Profile section of your account...just can't type in it. Online chat also braindead.

Can't stand these online stores and how I can't DELETE a former account if I have all the info associated with it and am able to login and everything.

Regardless, I just made a new (PSP) account anyways by removing the dot (.) in my email. Literally the ONLY account online where I had to do this. The Source mickey mouse show continues, will rejoice when they eventually go under.

/rant
Same here. Although I was able to grab one Shock Blue at 50.99. Paid and picked up in store. Then decided to go for one Electric Volt, but now my account is showing 59.99, CAA invalid. Can't update the field in my profile.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2009
151 posts
106 upvotes
SJSR
SuperTomTom wrote: Same here. Although I was able to grab one Shock Blue at 50.99. Paid and picked up in store. Then decided to go for one Electric Volt, but now my account is showing 59.99, CAA invalid. Can't update the field in my profile.
Yup, same here, guess they noticed the influx of new PSP accounts with the same CAA referral code.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5535 posts
4959 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Eviltwins wrote: Thanks for the heads up brother i went and grabbed one. They had 2 left also got a playstation 5 charging dock for $ 25 . Good deals. Store is still under renovation probably why they are getting rid of this so most other Walmarts will most likely be full price.
I just bought a PS5. I should go grab a charger. Thanks for the reminder and glad I could help!!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1942 posts
1018 upvotes
Midland
degstr wrote: Yup, same here, guess they noticed the influx of new PSP accounts with the same CAA referral code.
I am going to assume they noticed. I just made an account and the discount is not showing at checkout. I assume it should show (the discount) right away?
Dec 16, 2019
242 posts
307 upvotes
Hamilton
Yeah they had about 4 chargers left and a couple PS5 cameras also on clearance . Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
[OP]
Dec 27, 2009
151 posts
106 upvotes
SJSR
joe2k1 wrote: I am going to assume they noticed. I just made an account and the discount is not showing at checkout. I assume it should show (the discount) right away?
Yes. Yesterday it was showing the reduced price with the discount included.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5535 posts
4959 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Eviltwins wrote: Yeah they had about 4 chargers left and a couple PS5 cameras also on clearance . Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I saw the cameras, but passed. If VR 2 blows me away, I'll get that and it should have a camera or all in one tracking.

There was one Xbox controller left and 3 chargers after I took one of them and yeah, at least two cameras at $55. Thanks again for the reminder eh!

Edit: went down to Walmart Center mall as I was in the area and there wasn't any clearance gaming stuff at all.
Dec 14, 2020
176 posts
301 upvotes
I rly want to get a red controller, but it's pick up only and I already have 3 xbox controllers.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4230 posts
1840 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Lowfiguy8 wrote: I rly want to get a red controller, but it's pick up only and I already have 3 xbox controllers.
4>3
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2011
1140 posts
237 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks, snagged one!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1533 posts
1728 upvotes
Ottawa
Mulder and Scully wrote: This is now also $60 at the Microsoft Store for those who want to redeem their Microsoft Rewards points.

Here's the link to the Xbox Controller Rechargeable Battery which is $30: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/accessories/ ... charge-kit
Arguably it would cost less to get rechargable batteries from Ikea (branded Ladda) $10 for 4 AAs + $10 charger (branded Stenkol) if you need one. Though the Ikea rechargable batteries can be charged in any NiMh charger if you have one.
The Xbox rechargeable battery can be recharged while still playing though.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1708 posts
1468 upvotes
Guelph
I have 2 controllers with wicked joystick drift. Decided to try the rubbing alcohol and cotton swab trick, and it fully fixed one of my two controllers. I think the other one is legitimately broken. Cant decide if I should return the controller I bought from this thread now lol
Dec 16, 2019
242 posts
307 upvotes
Hamilton
LawEightSix wrote: I have 2 controllers with wicked joystick drift. Decided to try the rubbing alcohol and cotton swab trick, and it fully fixed one of my two controllers. I think the other one is legitimately broken. Cant decide if I should return the controller I bought from this thread now lol
Are you saying you have two brand new controllers that you just bought with drift issues or broken right out of the box?? If so then yeah why wouldn't you return it to the point of sale :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1708 posts
1468 upvotes
Guelph
Eviltwins wrote: Are you saying you have two brand new controllers that you just bought with drift issues or broken right out of the box?? If so then yeah why wouldn't you return it to the point of sale :rolleyes:
Nope, I'm saying I have two used xbox controllers that have both inherited drift, prompting me to order a new controller. After ordering said new controller I decided to try my hand at fixing the broken ones. I fixed one so now I'm considering returning the one I just purchased.
Dec 16, 2019
242 posts
307 upvotes
Hamilton
LawEightSix wrote: Nope, I'm saying I have two used xbox controllers that have both inherited drift, prompting me to order a new controller. After ordering said new controller I decided to try my hand at fixing the broken ones. I fixed one so now I'm considering returning the one I just purchased.
Aww yes okay now i understand. Sometimes its just best to get a fresh new one then even bothering with repairs. These are almost made to be disposable
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1118 posts
979 upvotes
Can anyone recommend replacement thumbstick pieces? Mine wore out. I had bought some random sticks on ali and they were shit
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2916 posts
1396 upvotes
Montreal, QC
IceCreamGee wrote: Can anyone recommend thumbstick replacement pieces? Mine wore out. I had bought some random sticks on ali and they were shit
you are better off just buying new controllers. TIV at Gamestop is like $29 or so?
Dec 14, 2020
176 posts
301 upvotes
IceCreamGee wrote: Can anyone recommend replacement thumbstick pieces? Mine wore out. I had bought some random sticks on ali and they were shit
Aliexpress I don't know if they are any good, but they are cheap.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)