Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro 1TB NVMe - $195.99 (no tax) [Lightning Deal - 5.5 Hours Remaining]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2019 6:33 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro 1TB NVMe - $195.99 (no tax) [Lightning Deal - 5.5 Hours Remaining]

https://www.amazon.ca/XPG-GAMMIX-NAND-G ... 07KZNTZYB/

Hit that ground running.

$195.99 (no tax) = $173.44 (Pre-Tax ON Equivalent)

This is a go, folks.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1353 posts
1220 upvotes
The Great North
Damn, I need without heat spreaders for my laptop Crying Face
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2006
3686 posts
1007 upvotes
Nice, it's $4 cheaper than the $100 coupon deal. Hey, anyone know if this is the "normal" form factor for desktop motherboards? Have no idea what nvme sizes are.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
bowmah wrote: Nice, it's $4 cheaper than the $100 coupon deal. Hey, anyone know if this is the "normal" form factor for desktop motherboards? Have no idea what nvme sizes are.
Should be. Folks have complained about laptop sizing, for most modern desktop motherboards though, I imagine this should fit just fine.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2006
3686 posts
1007 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Should be. Folks have complained about laptop sizing, for most modern desktop motherboards though, I imagine this should fit just fine.
Sweet. Tell me you got one?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
bowmah wrote: Sweet. Tell me you got one?
I would instantly, but I got lucky on a Walmart price error.

In my desk drawer sits a sealed Samsung EVO Plus 1TB for $208.88 plus HST.

Otherwise, no doubt I would jump. I'm not waiting for the next PCIe, and their expensive launch drives.
Feb 22, 2015
527 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
Only $4 lower than the usual $200 price. I'm so close to pulling the trigger but I think it can go lower.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1353 posts
1220 upvotes
The Great North
Matafaka wrote: Only $4 lower than the usual $200 price. I'm so close to pulling the trigger but I think it can go lower.
Black Friday, if you can wait Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
Matafaka wrote: Only $4 lower than the usual $200 price. I'm so close to pulling the trigger but I think it can go lower.
Buy now, cancel later, or return within 30 days.

Judgement call.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
You can also get the 512GB for $106 tax in :-) an excellent price in my books. Got mine when it was $130+tx from Newegg :-(
Dec 12, 2018
112 posts
157 upvotes
Cheers OP! Been saying I'll grab an NVME when I can get them for $100/500gb. Guess I'll double down :P
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
2 hours remaining.
Aug 12, 2014
324 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn, I keep missing out on these NVME deals, I am desperately looking for 1TB or more, PM me if anyone is not interested in keeping theirs.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2855 posts
836 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
missed it. that's what I get for sleeping at night. lol

anyone know if this fits/functions okay in the lenovo Y540? (so I know for the next price drop)
Saving money on things I don't need since 2009. thanks RFD

Woodstock, ON
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
I wish there was a way to setup the equivalent of Google Alerts for users when threads are created.

I mainly post TVs and Computer accessories, if you added myself, @chatbox, @lincoln, and a few others... you'd be covered for a lot of breaking news deals. After that it's just alert filtering based on words and categories.

There are probably 15 to 20 people who constitute 80% of posting volume on good computer and electronics deals.
Nov 20, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Buy now, cancel later, or return within 30 days.

Judgement call.
Doesn't a certain amount of that behaviour lead to prices inevitably being higher? I see it extensively recommended on the forums, and we've seen what the RFD effect can do to an unwary merchant's stock haha...

Just a little devil's advocacy for those looking for value in the alternative of not buying something you don't really want yet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)