Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Yakuza Kiwami: Steelbook Edition - PlayStation 4 - $31.99 with Prime

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2017 2:45 pm
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
That's the normal price: MSRP is $40, so with the 20% prime discount on game preorders, it becomes $32. Just like any $80 game becomes $64 when preordered (or ordered within 2 weeks of release date).
[OP]
Jan 20, 2004
758 posts
226 upvotes
joeyl wrote: That's the normal price: MSRP is $40, so with the 20% prime discount on game preorders, it becomes $32. Just like any $80 game becomes $64 when preordered (or ordered within 2 weeks of release date).
I haven't been keeping up with game release dates and only happened upon it while on Amazon for the AA batteries deal, just want to inform others in case they miss it too. I think its a good deal still, also if you want the steelbook, as the non-steelbook is priced the same.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2166 posts
324 upvotes
Montreal
I played both Zero and Kiwami. Zero is definitely the longer and better one. But for that price, no complaint
Instagram: prince_of_chips
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4189 posts
4681 upvotes
Ottawa
Just a reminder that Amazon has changed the 20% prime discount to 10%.

Also, this is kind of a remake to a degree. It looks really impressive, similar to how the Crash Bandicoot remake fared. Lots of people are impressed with it.

Final Fantasy XVI waiting room.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)