Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Xbox $58

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2020 9:32 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Feb 2, 2013
440 posts
383 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC

[Amazon.ca] Yakuza: Like A Dragon Xbox $58

The excellent new Yakuza game is finally on sale. Quite a departure from the previous games in the series, so be sure to check some reviews to see if it's right for you.
Last edited by barrensky on Dec 3rd, 2020 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
PNP Games for $49.99
PS4 https://bit.ly/3fVIJ7B
XBO https://bit.ly/36phuPI

There is also PNP2020CP for free shipping if you order $50+. Also it appears you only pay GST for some provinces rather than the full sales tax from Amazon.ca

NOTE: XBO copy requires internet to complete installation. PS4 version has no such requirement, the entire game is on the disc.
43 replies
Member
Mar 13, 2010
489 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
PS5 version doesn't come out until March 2,2021. Will prolly hold off for now, great price for Xbox though
Newbie
Feb 8, 2007
6 posts
4 upvotes
Good opportunity to jump into this world too, Won't need to know much about all that happened previously.
Jr. Member
Feb 23, 2019
126 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
Discrimination at it's finest.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2015
660 posts
471 upvotes
Mooooonnn
I have done 0-4, 6, and not really into 5 that much so left about 30% unfinished. So far I like 0 the best.

How do people rate the new one game wise and story wise, compared to prior ones?
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1483 posts
1109 upvotes
St Catharines
barrensky wrote: The excellent new Yakuza game is finally on sale. Quite a departure from the previous games in the series, so be sure to check some reviews to see if it's right for you.
“Finally on sale”? The game’s been out for 3 weeks.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 19, 2008
2150 posts
314 upvotes
Montreal
Very good price for a new game and steelbook launch version, can't wait to try it!
Instagram: prince_of_chips
Newbie
Oct 13, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
Its really not that bad.
Just think of it as a new series.

Personally I really enjoyed it
Jr. Member
Jul 16, 2008
180 posts
96 upvotes
Debated a for a long time and decided to pick it up to play during this holiday period, the discount so close to its western release was too hard to resist. Thanks OP

Think this will allow you to upgrade to the PS5 version for free but don't quote me on that, I'm not planning to get a PS5 until a nice special edition drops, preferably for FF7R:2!
Newbie
Feb 22, 2020
18 posts
6 upvotes
Canada
I want this for PS5 so I am waiting for that version. I know I could buy the PS4 one and get free upgrade but I want the physical ps5 one. I likely would not play the ps4 version I want to play the actual ps5 one hopefully there will still be a steelbook version for ps5. I will bite on ps4 if it hits a low enough price to mot resist though because I feel PS5 will release at full price.
Newbie
Feb 22, 2020
18 posts
6 upvotes
Canada
Scholesy wrote: Debated a for a long time and decided to pick it up to play during this holiday period, the discount so close to its western release was too hard to resist. Thanks OP

Think this will allow you to upgrade to the PS5 version for free but don't quote me on that, I'm not planning to get a PS5 until a nice special edition drops, preferably for FF7R:2!
You are correct about free upgrade but what you need to know is that save data does not transfer from ps4 to ps5. So keep that in mind!
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1592 posts
378 upvotes
GTA
My backlog is piling up. The only game I’m excited to play is cyberpunk, which I will play on the PS5.

I’m still working on yakuza 5, just finishing up the Haruka chapter.
I want to play this game, but I’ll just end up waiting for a price drop.
Member
Mar 14, 2012
351 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
dieselboy27 wrote: My backlog is piling up. The only game I’m excited to play is cyberpunk, which I will play on the PS5.

I’m still working on yakuza 5, just finishing up the Haruka chapter.
I want to play this game, but I’ll just end up waiting for a price drop.
Same here. I am working on the rstage for the retired baseball player yakuza 5 is like the biggest one of them all. I love all of them but find Kiwami 1 and Yakuza 3 a bit short compared to others. I think I will pull the trigger on this one as Yakuza 5 is the last game I am working on and I would definitely want to jump into this asap. Thank you OP!
Member
Jun 9, 2012
466 posts
313 upvotes
Vancouver
rainydays wrote: 49.99 (plus shipping, but still cheaper then amazon.

Better price and you can support a small Canadian business at the same time

PNP Games for $49.99
PS4 https://bit.ly/3fVIJ7B
XBO https://bit.ly/36phuPI
There is also PNP2020CP for free shipping if you order $50+. Also it appears you only pay GST for some provinces rather than the full sales tax from Amazon.ca

Top