Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] YI Dome Camera 1080p HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wireless Indoor Camera $44.99 44% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2019 3:39 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34554 posts
20599 upvotes
Center of Universe
dilligafeh wrote: Mine rotate every which way without freezing as well. Lots of folks here trying to figure out your logic on dismissing a great product just because you got a dud, just so you can buy another product that has the same chance of getting a dud...is it really that hard for you to figure out WTF I am talking about ?
Changing brands on these cameras that are most likely made at the same factory under the same QC is no different than ordering a replacement in terms of reliability but if it makes you feel better I guess...
It doesn't matter if I got a dud, as my experience is truthful and 100% fact...it was a piece of shit that didn't work out of the box.
Using my own time and money, I went with another Chinese product and if it had been a piece of shit too, I would have said the exact same thing about it and moved on.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8546 posts
4917 upvotes
ON
Goonish wrote: If the Chinese want to watch me walking around at home with my junk hanging out all day, go right ahead.
But would you want the video posted on your FB page ? Blackmailing is a lucrative business.
Apr 15, 2014
270 posts
107 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Got mine yesterday and cannot get it to connect to wifi/pair with my phone.

In the app, I select the model (tried multiple models, same issue), enter my wifi info(verified multiple times as correct, not 5g), scan the QR code and then it does nothing for 2 minutes and then says "pairing failed".

Tried updating the firmware by adding the latest firmware to a formatted SD card and resetting the camera but nothing different happens, doesnt seem like the firmware installed.

Reached out to support, havent heard anything.

Any suggestions?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2093 posts
619 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: But would you want the video posted on your FB page ? Blackmailing is a lucrative business.
Blackmailing only works if you care about what people think and are willing to pay to keep control over that. I don't care about what people think about my junk.