[OP]
Jan 1, 2007
226 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] [YMMV] $30 off $100 at Amazon.ca for TD Credit Card Holders

Step 1
"Activate Promotion Now"
Click on the "Activate Promotion Now" button to activate this promotion and apply TD points to your next order. You MUST click on the button to redeem the $30 promotional discount.

Step 2
Add $100 or more of eligible products
Add $100 or more worth of eligible products to your cart¹. Only products that are sold and shipped by Amazon.ca and eligible for the Shop with Points program² are eligible for this offer.

Step 3
Pay with TD points at checkout
TD points will be initially set as your default payment method. (You can change the amount of TD points that would be used at checkout). To redeem this offer, you must use at least three (3) TD points (worth $0.01 at Amazon.ca Shop with Points)² to pay for at least a portion of your order. You can use as many TD points as you want (up to the available TD points balance on your eligible TD Credit Card) to cover all or part of your purchase. If TD points are not used to pay for the entire purchase, you must use the applicable TD credit card or use Amazon.ca Gift Cards or your Amazon.ca account credit balance to pay for the rest of your order. Conditions apply¹.

This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) <11:59 PT on 8/31/2021>, or (b) the time at which <5,000> eligible customers have redeemed the offer

Additional bonus:
Get a $5 credit to spend on a future purchase of shipped and sold by Amazon products every time you spend at least $50 equivalent of TD points (15,152 points)².

Eligible credit cards:
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite
TD Business Travel Visa
TD Platinum Travel Visa
TD Rewards Visa
Last edited by epy on Aug 20th, 2021 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
a
10 replies
Oct 11, 2007
488 posts
386 upvotes
Montreal
Where do I find this button?
Feb 28, 2020
328 posts
798 upvotes
I also only see $5 off $50, and that’s $50 you have to redeem in TD points so pretty cold if that’s all there is
Apr 28, 2008
270 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Make sure you guys purchase things that are written "SOLD AND SHIPPED BY AMAZON" or the deal does not work.

It'll be on the right hand side on each item you are checking out an item and it will show at checkout
Oct 14, 2014
33 posts
139 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I was able to get the $30 Thank you OP!
Stay focused, remember pricing before covid
Nov 27, 2019
231 posts
392 upvotes
Calgary
At a guess, the $5 off 50% is the deal that appears for anyone who already took advantage of the previous Shop with Points promo. I used that one, so only see the $5 deal, not what OP posted.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11480 posts
949 upvotes
Ottawa
Doesn't apply to TD Aeroplan cards, naturally....
- Absolute
Feb 23, 2018
39 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa Area
scienide09 wrote: At a guess, the $5 off 50% is the deal that appears for anyone who already took advantage of the previous Shop with Points promo. I used that one, so only see the $5 deal, not what OP posted.
Not true
I never redeemed any points on Amazon and the $5 off $50 shows up when I clicks the OP's link not the $30 off $100
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
4466 posts
1920 upvotes
Toronto
Points conversion rates are confusing. We have a TD Travel card.

If you buy travel through Expedia for TD, 200 points = $1.
If you buy things at Amazon.ca, 15,152 points = $50, so 303.04 points = $1

So: this isn't a great deal if you think you might travel.
I have no idea if the rules for points earned on TD Rewards Visa Card (non-travel) are different.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)