[OP]
Mar 2, 2014
55 posts
209 upvotes
Halifax

[Amazon Canada] [YMMV] $50 Amazon gift card for Infiniti Test drives

Schedule a Test Drive
Enjoy a $50 Amazon.ca Gift Card
Note: Link is dynamic and may not work for you, but this should be on the amazon home page, attached picture.

INFINITI empowers you to enjoy all luxury has to offer – including the best shopping and entertainment. That’s why we've collaborated with Amazon to offer you a complimentary $50 Amazon.ca Gift Card. Simply test drive an INFINITI of your choice to qualify. Experience more luxury on the road and in life. [*]

QUALIFY IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
STEP 1

Schedule a test drive of any 2019 or 2020 INFINITI vehicle
STEP 2

An INFINITI Representative will contact you to schedule a test drive
STEP 3

Complete the test drive at a participating INFINITI Retailer
STEP 4

An Amazon.ca Gift Card code will be emailed to you in 1-2 weeks
Images
  • amazongc.png
32 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2087 posts
777 upvotes
Quebec
What does it implies outside the steps you put?

Can you just do a test ride then leave? or you need to pass alot of discussion with the sales rep?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2975 posts
1356 upvotes
Mississauga
An Amazon.ca Gift Card code will be emailed to you in 1-2 weeks
This is the 3rd time they've posted this. Me and a bunch of people did our test drives in July and didn't get ANY giftcards until we filed a BBB Complaint.

It was such a shitshow.

Now I'm wondering if I can do another one and still qualify.

Check this thread for more info: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/test-dri ... 298950/26/
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2087 posts
777 upvotes
Quebec
yo2boy wrote:
Sep 4th, 2019 10:32 am
This is the 3rd time they've posted this. Me and a bunch of people did our test drives in July and didn't get ANY giftcards until we filed a BBB Complaint.

It was such a shitshow.

Now I'm wondering if I can do another one and still qualify.

Check this thread for more info: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/test-dri ... 298950/26/
sucks lol i need to find a way to get like 300$ of gift cards
Jul 17, 2019
5 posts
3 upvotes
Infinity sucks. Me and my friend took a test drive in July and never got the gift card. The store manager literally told us that they received no instructions from the company on processing the gift cards. We were told to call infinity canada and spent hours talking to the reps and haven’t received anything till date. This is such a waste of time.
Sep 3, 2006
235 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal
I did it and got my gc but my girlfriend also did it and got nothing. Big YMMV imo and their cars don't have Android Auto haha! Big deal breaker for us.
Apr 18, 2019
217 posts
480 upvotes
Montreal
Could this geo restricted? I don't see the offer
Aug 11, 2006
168 posts
35 upvotes
I also did the test drive and was promised at GC but never got it. Its been 6 weeks now
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2975 posts
1356 upvotes
Mississauga
Leshaundon wrote:
Sep 4th, 2019 11:41 am
Could this geo restricted? I don't see the offer
They made it unique.
I love RFD! :)
Sep 19, 2008
732 posts
405 upvotes
Calgary
For the love of god please don't waste your time on this. If they are purposely trying to drive away potential buyers, this would be the way to do it
cbr600 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2019 2:44 pm
July 17 - did my test drive
2 weeks later - sent dealership a nice email asking the status (no reply)
3 weeks later - sent the infiniti customer care a email (generic reply)
5 weeks later - sent them a second email (received a copy paste exact same generic reply)
6 weeks later - filed BBB complaint
12 hours after BBB complaint - They send me the $50 GC

This company will literally keep ignoring you until it makes them look bad on BBB
Atleast now i know to never to buy from them ever
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
1792 posts
861 upvotes
I was actually in the market for a mid-size luxury SUV when this was first posted and the handling of this promotion prevented me from even visiting an Infiniti dealer. The person scheduling the test drives was rude, didn't send me the information he said he would, and scheduled me at the wrong dealer. He delayed my test drive until after I ended up buying another car - and at that point I didn't think it was worth the hassle to waste a lot of my time for $50.
Apr 18, 2019
217 posts
480 upvotes
Montreal
SkiLLz wrote:
Sep 4th, 2019 12:03 pm
I was actually in the market for a mid-size luxury SUV when this was first posted and the handling of this promotion prevented me from even visiting an Infiniti dealer. The person scheduling the test drives was rude, didn't send me the information he said he would, and scheduled me at the wrong dealer. He delayed my test drive until after I ended up buying another car - and at that point I didn't think it was worth the hassle to waste a lot of my time for $50.
Don't buy these overpriced Nissans (Renault). I Googled inifiti and some are saying the brand is in trouble so idk
Last edited by Leshaundon on Sep 4th, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Not Peugeot
Aug 26, 2014
50 posts
77 upvotes
North York, ON
I saw the ad twice already today. FIling a complaint to Amazon to their marketing team to remove this nonsense. Feel free to do the same.
Dec 27, 2011
21 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
I signed up, someone called me, I set up an appointment, missed my appointment, they called me back and I realized it was not even the dealership i signed up for so I told him he's not from the right dealership, he hung up, I got a GC 2 weeks later xD I love Infiniti more now :)
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1333 posts
993 upvotes
Pallet Town
I did it the last round, got sent to the wrong dealership so essentially had to do 2 test drives. I got the gift card in the end, but I wouldn't do it again. Like others, it actually soured my view of Infiniti, and I'm actually looking to buy a higher end SUV