Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

[YMMV: Prime Only] FREE $12.00 Amazon Credit when you Upload Photos for First Time [$30 Min Purchase]

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2021 2:18 am
[OP]
Nov 29, 2014
52 posts
128 upvotes
St George Brant, ON

[Amazon.ca] [YMMV: Prime Only] FREE $12.00 Amazon Credit when you Upload Photos for First Time [$30 Min Purchase]

Check the link to see if you are eligible:

https://www.amazon.ca/b?ie=UTF8&node=21599511011

STEP 1: Install Amazon Photos App on any device (I used a windows 10 desktop with a grand total of 3 image files in my Photos folder)

STEP 2: Turn on Sync - or just choose a single picture to upload [Thanks @sumtimw0ng ]

STEP 3: Wait for confirmation email (less than a day for me).

STEP 4: Make a purchase over $30 of "SOLD BY AMAZON" product or digital content as desired. Note that "Fulfilled by Amazon" does NOT count. The discount should show up on the order summary before you finalize the purchase.

STEP 5: After using promo and receiving product, remove the app.

Promo Text:
Keep your photos safe! Get a $12 Amazon credit when you start backing up with Amazon Photos. Start using your free, unlimited photo storage benefit included with Prime.

Amazon Photos can auto-save photos on your phone in full-resolution so you never lose a single, precious moment. Offer valid through May 31.

*Terms and Conditions
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) May 31, 2021.
• Offer only applies to eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload at least one photo through the Amazon Photos app for the first time.
• Customers who were forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon may not be eligible for this offer.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon within 7 days confirming when the promotional credit has been applied to your customer account with instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
• Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 15, 2021.
• Offer only applies to an order over $30 of products and digital content sold by Amazon.ca or Amazon.com Services LLC or Amazon Services International, Inc. (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" or "sold by Amazon.com Services LLC " or "sold by Amazon Services International, Inc." on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.ca. Products and digital content sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
• Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in Canada and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon.com Services LLC and Amazon Services International, Inc.
• Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $12.
• This offer is available to eligible Prime members only.
• This offer is not available to Prime trial members.
• Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Content must be in a recognizable file type. Uploads that are not in a recognizable file type will not be eligible for the promotion.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Last edited by InfernalMajesty on May 22nd, 2021 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
[OP]
Nov 29, 2014
52 posts
128 upvotes
St George Brant, ON
Also by doing this, you might realize Amazon Fire Tablets you gave to your kids have been uploading photos to Prime Photos without your awareness. Rectify that if necessary. :)
Jul 9, 2005
160 posts
125 upvotes
Exactly what happened to me. Never realized it had been uploading them by default: sketch!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7808 posts
3802 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I don't think I am eligible. However, this remind me that google photo has started counting storage for even lowered photo quality. So I may as well just switch to amazon photo.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Apr 30, 2015
49 posts
45 upvotes
Nepean, ON
Just like Amazon’s famous Black Friday promo 2020- stream a Prime Video get a credit….I’m still checking daily <sarcasm>. Pass.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2336 posts
1436 upvotes
GTA
Just give it access to one folder and throw a useless picture into that folder.
Feb 6, 2008
767 posts
197 upvotes
This worked for me, got the credit and now I have another cloud backup of my photos which are invaluable to me.
Jan 8, 2021
33 posts
19 upvotes
Seems like they want a min purchase now - I signed up 2 months ago - and got $10 I guess with no purchase
Nov 24, 2013
180 posts
114 upvotes
Burnaby
Nice of them to offer a page to check for potential eligibility. Did not qualify. I guess that's why there's downvotes on this deal. Thx op anyways
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11119 posts
5237 upvotes
Sorry, you are not eligible for this offer.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2626 posts
1182 upvotes
Montreal, QC
You don't actually have to turn sync on. You can manually choose a photo to upload. That's what i did and got the credit next day. Haven't use Amazon photo since
[OP]
Nov 29, 2014
52 posts
128 upvotes
St George Brant, ON
Yeah, downvotes from people who can't read. [YMMV: Prime Only] Oh well.
[OP]
Nov 29, 2014
52 posts
128 upvotes
St George Brant, ON
Freecash wrote: Just like Amazon’s famous Black Friday promo 2020- stream a Prime Video get a credit….I’m still checking daily <sarcasm>. Pass.
Yeah but in this case I really DID get the credit, and very quickly also. As others have said, choose some random picture if you don't trust Amazon. It's already spent too.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
16066 posts
4639 upvotes
Scarberia
ot: u can't pay for annual prime membership using your gc balance? only cc huh
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 9, 2008
13 posts
23 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote: You don't actually have to turn sync on. You can manually choose a photo to upload. That's what i did and got the credit next day. Haven't use Amazon photo since
Same here. This is exactly what I did yesterday. I even deleted the app right afterwards. But I still got the credit automatically the very next day (today).