Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

YMMV - Send a $50 Amazon Gift Card by text (SMS) and get a $5 credit for your next eligible order

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 6:00 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55284 posts
20136 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] YMMV - Send a $50 Amazon Gift Card by text (SMS) and get a $5 credit for your next eligible order

Send a $50 Amazon Gift Card by text (SMS) and get a $5 credit for your next eligible order

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer:
Send at least $50 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards by text message and in a single order by June 28, 2020, and receive a $5 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped.

An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.

Enter CASMS2020 at checkout or click the button below to qualify
Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers who are the recipient of this offer (either via email or on Amazon.ca). Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.ca account. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.
9 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55284 posts
20136 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I did this about 2 months ago. The page says I'm not eligible.
I think I did get one for my other Amazon account.

A while ago it said, clipped, now it says:
You have already enrolled for this promotion, so start shopping to use it
Sep 12, 2019
79 posts
120 upvotes
i didn't get the email, but it appears to work for me. I had sent a gift card gift a week ago.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
5710 posts
15899 upvotes
Kitchener
"Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available."

Don't think I've ever sent one over SMS...
PC: i9 9900ks, RTX 3060 Ti 8gb, 64gb RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10739 posts
5353 upvotes
Toronto
Worked for me, sending to myself. Notification came in about 1 day.

By the way the big YMMV means that this offer may not be available to everyone, and the OP knows it, so if you aren't eligible, just take it like a man...er wise person, and move on.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)