Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Zebra F-701 Stainless Steel Pen, 0.7mm, Black Ink - $5.48

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2020 11:55 am
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
csi123 wrote: I am left handed and can never use a rollerball or fountain pen. When you are writing English with your left hand you are pushing the pen instead of pulling it. With a rollerball or fountain pen the paper is going to have a bunch of holes on it. A ballpoint pen works much better when writing this way.
Great! You now have another reason to learn Arabic, Urdu, or Persian (Farsi). CSI123: The next Rumi.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1008 posts
403 upvotes
Are these cross-compatible with MontBlanc cartridges?
Nov 29, 2014
60 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary, AB
cloak wrote: Fixed
Never thought of it like this and he will probably do it in John Wick 4... lol
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
Timbo420 wrote: Amazon is the worst (worse than ebay by just a little bit) for incorrect product info. Title and summary says 0.7mm tip, but picture clearly shows 0.8mm. Product matrix table at the bottom also says 0.8mm. How hard is it for people to do their jobs properly? How do these errors persist for over 5 years without correction? Blows my mind.
I just received the 0.8mm version. Anyone know if the Fischer PR4 refill will work?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
Jimbo67 wrote: Bezos would lose a lot of money if he hired some people to read over the reported incorrect info reports and make corrections Disappointed But Relieved Face
I doubt that. Incorrect product listing means returns (at their cost) and loss of sales.
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)