Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Zhiyun Crane-M2 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal $286.00 No Tax and Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2019 2:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8105 posts
1315 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Zhiyun Crane-M2 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal $286.00 No Tax and Free Shipping

Update...

===

Here's a Combo with the Tri-Pod Included for $306.00 with a $20.00 Discount Coupon = $286.00 with Taxes Included with Free Shipping

Bonus is ...

Product Promotions

Receive 1 Pergear Extension Stick free when you purchase 1 or more zhiyun crane M2 offered by Emgreat-CA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
[Add Both to Cart]

Clip this coupon to save CDN$ 20.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.ca. Here's how (restrictions apply)

So you get the Extension Pole for Free...

Only 7 Left in Stock...

===

Zhiyun Crane-M2 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal $286.00 No Tax and Free Shipping

Regular Price is $350.00 but it's Now On Sale for $306.00

There is a $20.00 Coupon

Which Brings the Price to $286.00 with No Tax and Free Shipping

No Clue when the Special Ends or the $20.00 Coupon but it's a Great Deal if you are looking for this Gimbal for Small Compct Cameras / GoPro / OSMO / Mobile Phone

Last edited by ericdraven on Oct 30th, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
39 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2150 posts
1329 upvotes
Toronto
Tempting...

EDIT: Ordered...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8105 posts
1315 upvotes
Montreal
vtse wrote: Tempting...

EDIT: Ordered...
I was thinking of Buying the Zhiyun Q2 then I saw the Special for the Zhiyun M2 ... It was a no Brainer... Zhiyun M2 at this Price...
Dec 14, 2011
426 posts
357 upvotes
Highly suggest anyone interested to watch a few reviews before they make the purchase. I wanted one for my a6500 but with the kit lens and a microphone attached, it was pushing the max payload. This causes the gimbal to micro-shake a bit which is pretty visible in my opinion.
Nov 15, 2004
260 posts
15 upvotes
[quote=416vtyou post_id=31610348 time=1572133696 user_id=502227]
Highly suggest anyone interested to watch a few reviews before they make the purchase. I wanted one for my a6500 but with the kit lens and a microphone attached, it was pushing the max payload. This causes the gimbal to micro-shake a bit which is pretty visible in my opinion.
[/quote]
I am looking for a deal on gimbal for my a6500 and 18105g and this comment helped me to hold off my wallet thanks!
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1493 posts
846 upvotes
Vancouver
gah, got mine for $349 -$40 coupon.. this is is great deal.

I got this for my Eos M + kit lens and it works great. It has many quality of life improvements over the original M. Packs down pretty small and has locks which are much appreciated.

Other than that I haven't had much time to use it, but for small mirrorless cameras this works great. There are a few youtube reviews for this out there.
Nov 8, 2007
559 posts
198 upvotes
Considering just the size reduction this is already way better than the original Crane M.
The convenience of the position retention levers takes it up another level too.

Wish this was around a few years ago but I have made darn good use of the older model.
I got the micro-stutter with just a compact camera so I hope they have improved the motor strength.

They did provide a few firmware updates that helped a little, though you have to run the release notes through Google translate to understand what they did.
Seems they've stopped developing it after about a year so you can expect it to be about the same on this as well.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
19859 posts
679 upvotes
Shanghai, China
I know people mainly buy this for video, but does this help with stills/photography as well?
Nov 8, 2007
559 posts
198 upvotes
Seems like an expensive and overly cumbersome device for stills.
I suppose you can use it to track the sky and move accordingly for long exposures if the software supported it.
Or use a phone app to move the gimbal to frame a shot. Most times it's easier to just frame it first then shoot.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3333 posts
3282 upvotes
Alberta
I never knew I wanted this until now...
Jan 22, 2015
575 posts
171 upvotes
N/A
Sgt_Strider wrote: I know people mainly buy this for video, but does this help with stills/photography as well?
For straight photogs just monopod or tripod is your bet. Rule of thumb is to have a shutter speed equal or greater than your focal length. Reason being is that small movements are exaggerated the further out you go: "If I had a long enough lever I could move the Earth" ~ Archimedes
Neo_ZX wrote: Seems like an expensive and overly cumbersome device for stills.
I suppose you can use it to track the sky and move accordingly for long exposures if the software supported it.
Or use a phone app to move the gimbal to frame a shot. Most times it's easier to just frame it first then shoot.
For long sky track exposures one might run into a battery depletion issue...and overkill regardless since the device is being pressed into a service it's not intended for.
Dec 14, 2011
426 posts
357 upvotes
namgungh wrote: I am looking for a deal on gimbal for my a6500 and 18105g and this comment helped me to hold off my wallet thanks!
Glad I could help! I really wished the gimbal was able to support just a bit more. Ideally something like a6500+microphone+sigma 30mm f1.4. The form factor with this gimbal is a game changer
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
19859 posts
679 upvotes
Shanghai, China
ElDealioSupremo wrote: For straight photogs just monopod or tripod is your bet. Rule of thumb is to have a shutter speed equal or greater than your focal length. Reason being is that small movements are exaggerated the further out you go: "If I had a long enough lever I could move the Earth" ~ Archimedes

For long sky track exposures one might run into a battery depletion issue...and overkill regardless since the device is being pressed into a service it's not intended for.
I was hoping to use this not only for videos, but as a tabletop tripod. I’m planning to use this with the Sony RX100 VII.