Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Zhiyun Smooth 4 Black $135.15

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2018 10:24 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
10517 posts
1713 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Zhiyun Smooth 4 Black $135.15

Zhiyun Smooth 4 Black $135.15
Masks can reduce spread of COVID-19 by 83.3% and keep economy open, wear one!
*external links and short links are not allowed
8 replies
Newbie
Oct 20, 2013
37 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
thanks! i was going to buy this last week and i just returned my osmo 2 yesterday. hopefully i have a better experience with this one
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
10517 posts
1713 upvotes
Let's know how is this compared to Osmo 2. I have the Osmo 2.

side-by-side review of the O2 and ZS4, ZS4 looks so much bigger.
https://www.4kshooters.net/2018/06/06/d ... omparison/
https://primalvideo.com/best-smartphone ... o-mobile-2
doobie83 wrote: thanks! i was going to buy this last week and i just returned my osmo 2 yesterday. hopefully i have a better experience with this one
Masks can reduce spread of COVID-19 by 83.3% and keep economy open, wear one!
*external links and short links are not allowed
Newbie
Oct 20, 2013
37 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
My biggest issue with the osmo 2 was that the motor was in view of my smartphone camera, samsung s7 edge, so in order to edit all of my clips together, I had to zoom in all of my shots just to get that motor out of the way. Also when I tilted my wrist to right or left more than 45 degrees, the motor would lose control of the smartphone and whip over to the opposite side. It may just be a limitation that all gimbals have but I'm going to verify it once this arrives tomorrow.

zs4 is definitely the larger of the two and the zhiyun app is awful from what i've read. I'll be using it with filmic pro so i'm hoping there's support for the smooth 4.
82 wrote: Let's know how is this compared to Osmo 2. I have the Osmo 2.

side-by-side review of the O2 and ZS4, ZS4 looks so much bigger.
https://www.4kshooters.net/2018/06/06/d ... omparison/
https://primalvideo.com/best-smartphone ... o-mobile-2
Member
Mar 7, 2011
486 posts
317 upvotes
Brampton
I have O2 and happy with it. Of course there are limitations like i need to put a counterweight to avoid the issue mentioned.. there was also some learning curve how to optimally use it and stupid mistake lole not unlocking the landscape mode of the phone and such but pretty solid i think..
Newbie
Oct 20, 2013
37 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Masernaut wrote: Shows as $160.
I'm just looking to try it out to compare it with the osmo 2, i may return it or I can sell it to you when i'm done. I bought the osmo 2 for my honeymoon but i probably won't need a gimbal until the next time i travel
Member
User avatar
May 4, 2008
494 posts
368 upvotes
GTA
doobie83 wrote: I'm just looking to try it out to compare it with the osmo 2, i may return it or I can sell it to you when i'm done. I bought the osmo 2 for my honeymoon but i probably won't need a gimbal until the next time i travel
PM SENT ~

Top