Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB 3-axis camera gimbal ($310 NO TAX)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2019 4:11 pm
[OP]
Dec 14, 2011
429 posts
359 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB 3-axis camera gimbal ($310 NO TAX)

Was looking at the Crane M2 and noticed that the Weebill lab is on sale for basically the same price as the Crane M2 and pulled the trigger right away

Review of seller seems to be decent, hope it's not too good to be true

This usually goes for $490 here in Canada

Edit: Price went from $330 to $310!!
Last edited by 416vtyou on Nov 12th, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
32 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2126 posts
1163 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Can you add 'camera gimbal' or some such to the title? I think most people on RFD won't know what this is from the title alone.. :)
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
[OP]
Dec 14, 2011
429 posts
359 upvotes
GeeCee wrote: Can you add 'camera gimbal' or some such to the title? I think most people on RFD won't know what this is from the title alone.. :)
Fixed! Assumed that only those who knew what the product was would click the thread haha
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1531 posts
807 upvotes
pretty decent the new design seems better than the old crane versions...
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1400 posts
363 upvotes
Bedford
I am in the market for a new gimbal for a Nikon Z6 with kit 24-70 f4 lens.

This is the original version of the webill, which has been superseded by a new S version. The new version has stronger motors and more camera clearance. This version was $350 last week, so $330 is good value if it fits your needs. In my case, it will work with my cameras, but on the edge of its limits. Still considering, and perhaps waiting for BF.
[OP]
Dec 14, 2011
429 posts
359 upvotes
baillieul wrote: I am in the market for a new gimbal for a Nikon Z6 with kit 24-70 f4 lens.

This is the original version of the webill, which has been superseded by a new S version. The new version has stronger motors and more camera clearance. This version was $350 last week, so $330 is good value if it fits your needs. In my case, it will work with my cameras, but on the edge of its limits. Still considering, and perhaps waiting for BF.
In your case, the newer S version might be better for you. I’m getting this for my a6500+prime lenses so the regular weebill motors should be strong enough for that. I was looking into the Crane M2 but the camera would’ve been pushing the upper weight limits of the motors which cause videos to have some micro jitters/shakes
Banned
Oct 27, 2019
67 posts
12 upvotes
This gimbal works perfectly with the Fuji X-T3
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
1022 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
namsrv wrote: This gimbal works perfectly with the Fuji X-T3
Is there something that stands out with the Fuji XT-3 on this gimbal vs. other gimbals?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1400 posts
363 upvotes
Bedford
santastique wrote: Will it work with a Sony a7ii + Tamron 28-75?
I would think you are on the edge of weight and size this device can handle. Kinda same boat as me. I am hoping the Webill S or Ronin SC drop on BF.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1506 posts
885 upvotes
Vancouver
Darn wish I got this instead of my Crane M2. Oh well I will enjoy the portability of my M2.

Dshot is the guy I bought my M2 from, he's a good seller.
Feb 17, 2012
82 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
I have a setup of sony a6000 and sigma 16mm f1.4. Should I buy the webill lab or wait for the webill s?
Dec 16, 2015
16 posts
Boisbriand
baillieul wrote: I would think you are on the edge of weight and size this device can handle. Kinda same boat as me. I am hoping the Webill S or Ronin SC drop on BF.
Alright thanks, I'll wait then!
[OP]
Dec 14, 2011
429 posts
359 upvotes
luukhaitrung wrote: I have a setup of sony a6000 and sigma 16mm f1.4. Should I buy the webill lab or wait for the webill s?
Your combo is 1/4th of the max capacity of the lab so it should be fine. Ideally you wouldn't want to go more than 3/4 of max capacity. Buy now and wait for BF prices and return if the webill S drops in price