• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2020 4:49 pm
[OP]
Apr 18, 2017
509 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga

[Amazon.ca] Zinus 10-inch Low Profile Bed Frame Queen ($108.97) Lowest price

This is the lowest price for this Queen-sized bed frame. I got this for our basement and it's pretty well-made and sturdy. Slats included, and no box spring needed (unless you want more height). Easy to assemble with the included tool.
Original price is around 140-160 and I got it for $120+ during Prime Days. Now it's even lower at $108.97. Lowest it has been according to camel3.

if you need a queen bed frame, buy now and return later. the price doesn't stick too long for this product according to camel.
31 replies
Jul 23, 2011
632 posts
410 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Bought this 2 weeks ago for 1 of my kids. Easy to put together and good quality for the price.
Feb 4, 2007
675 posts
507 upvotes
Anyone spy a Queen size 4" bunkie board/platform for a decent price? Zinus' one used to be around $130, but these days it's hovering around $180... :|

I just want a decent quality riser of sorts to bring up the current slats I have a few more inches...

Edit: God damn, the King size is on sale for below the price of the Queen... Zinus wtf even https://www.amazon.ca/OLB-WDBS-4K-Profi ... to_dp&th=1
Oct 18, 2020
226 posts
254 upvotes
Very tempting... can anyone recommend an affordable mattress to go along with this? Queen or King, not decided yet.
Feb 16, 2015
28 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver
Will the mattress slip on this bed frame? I don't see any lips holding the mattress from slipping. I remember reading amazon reviews indicating mattress slipping down especially when ppl lean against wall.
Jan 30, 2012
159 posts
135 upvotes
Ordered a similar version of this frame from Amazon a couple of weeks ago. Got the one with a steel headboard style. Its very sturdy. I'd recommend it.

Ordering a mattress from Amazon however was a whole different fiasco. Took 3.5 weeks and 2 attempts to actually get me the mattress. They ended up refunding me and the mattress showed up randomly a week later. So I'm happy to have a free mattress and customer service ultimately took care of me, but it was a frustrating experience.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11112 posts
1753 upvotes
Guelph
Bought one to test out! Now I need a queen memory foam mattress deal! Thanks OP!
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 63-0-0 and counting.
Oct 28, 2007
183 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
Samujin wrote: Will the mattress slip on this bed frame? I don't see any lips holding the mattress from slipping. I remember reading amazon reviews indicating mattress slipping down especially when ppl lean against wall.
"non-slip tape on the wooden slats prevents your mattress from moving"

Strips only on a couple slats, but never had slipping problem. But I have the 12 inch mattress which is pretty heavy by itself.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1721 posts
1893 upvotes
I found the bars too far apart to use without a box spring
Jan 26, 2010
494 posts
180 upvotes
This bedframe is awesome, very sturdy, super easy to put together and take apart. Highly recommend, esp. for those who move frequently.
Oct 8, 2008
211 posts
117 upvotes
Ontario
Samujin wrote: Will the mattress slip on this bed frame? I don't see any lips holding the mattress from slipping. I remember reading amazon reviews indicating mattress slipping down especially when ppl lean against wall.
I think I have a similar model. The slates have a sort of grippy adhesive on them that in principle should hold it, but I think they wear down with time. It does slip down every so often but it isn't a real issue. Mine is the king though, so the extra weight might help.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1209 posts
4848 upvotes
Van Isle
FlazhDealz wrote: Very tempting... can anyone recommend an affordable mattress to go along with this? Queen or King, not decided yet.
Just wait til black friday on Amazon. Almost without fail they put their Zinus mem foam mattresses on big discount. If you are not obese like trumps militia (gravy seals) and dont have deep pockets the Zinus matresses are a good option. I have two queens for the kids and they love them but they are a buck40 soaking wet. Zinus also have some off-gassing issues reported.
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4952 posts
3028 upvotes
nicolascon wrote: I found the bars too far apart to use without a box spring
I don't have this exact model, but a similar enough one of the same brand and I've thought the same thing you're mentioning about the bars. Tolerable to me, especially around this price point, but you kind of WONDER... if the bars were closer and there were more would I sleep more comfortably?
Oct 18, 2020
226 posts
254 upvotes
katwittfan wrote: Just wait til black friday on Amazon. Almost without fail they put their Zinus mem foam mattresses on big discount. If you are not obese like trumps militia (gravy seals) and dont have deep pockets the Zinus matresses are a good option. I have two queens for the kids and they love them but they are a buck40 soaking wet. Zinus also have some off-gassing issues reported.
Thank you!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2572 posts
778 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bought two Zinus double bedframes with slates (different style) and was extremely happy with the quality. Extremely easy to put together, everything was shipped inside the back of the headboard, and it is very durable. Makes Ikea look pathetic by comparison.
Dec 15, 2017
692 posts
796 upvotes
DraKoLich wrote: this would be terrible for robot vacuum
or any vacuum for that matter, forget cleaning under this thing.