Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Zinus 10-inch Low Profile Bed Frame Queen ($108.97) Lowest price

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2020 4:49 pm
Dec 15, 2017
752 posts
849 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: I don't have this exact model, but a similar enough one of the same brand and I've thought the same thing you're mentioning about the bars. Tolerable to me, especially around this price point, but you kind of WONDER... if the bars were closer and there were more would I sleep more comfortably?
I have one, all I did was find a couple of very large cardboard boxes from TV's I had bought, flattened them and put them between the bars and the mattress.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1573 posts
755 upvotes
Toronto
I recently bought the Zinus 12" green tea foam mattress and it's been great. I'm waiting for the 14" tall frame to go on sale. I want more storage space under the bed.

I was considering the frame with metal slats cuz it's cheaper, but some reviews suggest that there is too much space between the slats especially for foam mattresses (which kinda makes sense).
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1198 posts
349 upvotes
Mississauga
Can this support a regular coil mattress or just foam?
May 23, 2017
46 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Zinus products are the best value for money when buying new. I recently furnished my new place with their bed frame and office desk. Highly recommended.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2009
2115 posts
584 upvotes
Nova Scotia
I bought 18inch platform from zinus and very pleased. Will recommend this one for a friend who didn't need to store giant totes under his bed.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1772 posts
1965 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: I don't have this exact model, but a similar enough one of the same brand and I've thought the same thing you're mentioning about the bars. Tolerable to me, especially around this price point, but you kind of WONDER... if the bars were closer and there were more would I sleep more comfortably?
Probably. I went from this to a made in Canada bedframe it made a lot of difference
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1387 posts
1364 upvotes
yalinky wrote: Zinus products are the best value for money when buying new. I recently furnished my new place with their bed frame and office desk. Highly recommended.
I agree. I bought a 18" Zinus Elite Smartbase bed frame, to go with my 14" Zinus Hybrid GelCooling King Mattress. I think I spent less than $700 when everything was on sale and its been the best sleep of my life. Was previously using a Costco Queen Size Sealy spring mattress and box frame before being convinced on foam mattress (technically mine is a hybrid coil spring/foam). The Elite bed frame is built very well with some sturdy metal, compared to the old Ikea bedframe that broke at the welds.
Sep 14, 2007
987 posts
454 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This will go well in one of my AirBnB's.. Now just have to pair it with a stylish headboard.

Thanks OP!!
Last edited by ecobuilder on Nov 19th, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5432 posts
1976 upvotes
FlazhDealz wrote: Very tempting... can anyone recommend an affordable mattress to go along with this? Queen or King, not decided yet.
Check out Ikea mattresses. I bought a hybrid mattress a month ago. Decent price. 25 yr warranty.
Jan 4, 2008
632 posts
547 upvotes
Toronto
I got the 14inch queen size one and it’s been good ,as expected due to China quality some of the screw holes didn’t line up too well but fortunately I could make it work ,used mine own extra threadlocker and went to Home Depot and cut extra slats to fit in. You could probably then use your slats with the 1x4 instead of th included ones as they are a bit dinkier. The 1x4(not actually as thick as 1 inch) will be just a few millimeters thicker than the stock wooden slats.

I live in tiny shoebox and this allows me to reclaim so much space under mattress
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
3068 posts
1121 upvotes
Toronto
ecobuilder wrote: This will go well in one of my AirBnB's.. Now just have to pair it with a stylish headboard.

Thanks. OP!!
You may want to verify if you can attach a headboard to this. I read on the QnA someone said there’s no holes to attach a headboard.
Sep 14, 2007
987 posts
454 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ak-47 wrote: You may want to verify if you can attach a headboard to this. I read on the QnA someone said there’s no holes to attach a headboard.
I doubt they have it able to attach to a headboard. I'll be milling it myself.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)