Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Zinus 12 Inch Performance Plus / Extra Firm Spring Mattress, King $280

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2019 11:39 am
Jan 31, 2014
73 posts
30 upvotes
Montréal
Extra firm for all that extra performance I'll never have
Oct 8, 2010
6 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto ON
Not sure if this is still an active deal. When I follow the link the price for a 12" King is $593 and it is "Temporarily out of stock."
Penalty Box
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
548 upvotes
Montreal
imajin wrote:
ps sorry to hijack but since it's Zinus I feel it's related.

yes. this one: https://www.amazon.ca/Zinus-Gel-Infused ... way&sr=8-3 (If you check Keepa.com it comes down in price quite often! )

I've done a ton of research and the combination of foam/coil won it for me. The one's only made of foam had some great reviews but only short term. I also picked up a zinus bed frame which was ridiculous value for the money ($369 for a king!)! It is extremely stable, the slats are only separated by an inch (which is very important), and quite frankly a great looking frame which uses up the least amount of space possible for a king. (My queen took up as much space because of the sideboards).

https://www.amazon.ca/Upholstered-Butto ... hen&sr=1-3
How much was it for?
hamilton9 wrote: Not sure if this is still an active deal. When I follow the link the price for a 12" King is $593 and it is "Temporarily out of stock."
I've often questioned my sanity when shopping on Amazon. I see a deal I can't believe. Sold by Amazon. I just think about it briefly only to come back to it and it is like it never existed. keepa and camelcamel have no idea. Poof gone. They have some shady tactics (refer to photo). I bought the one above from Hk for that price and look at the one below "it says get by tomorrow blahblah" so this is sold by Amazon. When you click on it, tada it is 399$ with amazon.

And yes it seems the deal is done.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Jan 30, 2008
430 posts
270 upvotes
Leshaundon wrote: How much was it for?

449!

I've often questioned my sanity when shopping on Amazon. I see a deal I can't believe. Sold by Amazon. I just think about it briefly only to come back to it and it is like it never existed. keepa and camelcamel have no idea. Poof gone. They have some shady tactics (refer to photo). I bought the one above from Hk for that price and look at the one below "it says get by tomorrow blahblah" so this is sold by Amazon. When you click on it, tada it is 399$ with amazon.

And yes it seems the deal is done.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2162 posts
485 upvotes
I guess I was the only one to have fallen for this deal.
After patiently waiting for more than 2 months for delivery (as per their schedule). I contacted the seller but got no answer.
Then asked Amazon for a refund which came within a few hours.

A scam.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2007
1259 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga
andreid wrote: I guess I was the only one to have fallen for this deal.
After patiently waiting for more than 2 months for delivery (as per their schedule). I contacted the seller but got no answer.
Then asked Amazon for a refund which came within a few hours.
A scam.
Nope, its not only you, there are several of us got scammed too. I cancelled last week and got the refunds.
Now i am tracking the AMAZON price instead of thirdparty sellers.. as of now its $429 but with another third party its showing as $350 from china (cannot take risk with these scammers any more)