Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen $281

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2019 4:49 am
Oct 28, 2007
187 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, Queen $281

Lowest I've seen it. $350 during Prime Event last year. Happy with mine but this is suspiciously low.

EDIT:

People have pointed out listing is from potentially dodgy overseas vendors. I'm linking the listing from Amazon below.

281+tax from amazon

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00Q7E ... EEQB&psc=1
Last edited by aasoror on Apr 2nd, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated price
113 replies
Oct 6, 2006
77 posts
120 upvotes
Kitchener
I have this mattress and it's great.
I'd buy another anytime.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
dirtyid wrote: Lowest I've seen it. $350 during Prime Event last year. Happy with mine but this is suspiciously low.
Not really suspicious. The one sold and shipped by amazon.ca is $281.71 only ~$12 more than the one you linked to from a third party seller.

I bought this same mattress on July 17, 2018 for $224.00 and it's been great so far. I actually ended up buying 2 more of the same one for other bedrooms in the house in the $230-$250 price range. Guests who sleep on it always ask me the next morning where I got the mattress from and tell me how comfortable it was.

Highly recommended mattress.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
I have a 13 inch one. it seems to be caving where I'm sleeping. I'm not a big guy. 175 pounds. anyone else have three same issue?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Amazon's price is $281.71, the rest takes ~6 weeks to deliver.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
I didn’t like Zinus at all. Stinks and has worse support than a deadbeat dad.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
3249 posts
4472 upvotes
Montreal
Bought one last year. Great mattress at a great price.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
skinnydoggy wrote: I didn’t like Zinus at all. Stinks and has worse support than a deadbeat dad.
I've heard this complaint a lot from people (bed smells). Like I mentioned before, I have 3 of these mattresses and 2 in the same house, and not once have I had anyone complain it smells. There was a slight odour of plastic when I first opened it, but after a few hours it was no longer present.

I'm actually really curious to find out how sensitive some people's sense of smell is or whether they have poor air circulation their homes (which is another issue completely).

Also,

What support where you looking to obtain (other than complaining about the smell) that you say you didn't get? Interested in knowing that as well in case I need to ever contact them.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1676 posts
1073 upvotes
Ottawa Valley
I have the king. Pleased 6 months later.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts.
Nov 26, 2017
394 posts
425 upvotes
Montréal
Wow, nice price! I bought the same one before dutimg Prime Day at a higher price.
😄
Feb 3, 2019
406 posts
479 upvotes
I paid $320 last december and it was on lightning deal... damn this is even cheaper!

Anyone have experience if I can get the difference from Amazon? :rolleyes:
Oct 28, 2007
187 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
amkorp wrote: I've heard this complaint a lot from people (bed smells). Like I mentioned before, I have 3 of these mattresses and 2 in the same house, and not once have I had anyone complain it smells. There was a slight odour of plastic when I first opened it, but after a few hours it was no longer present.

I'm actually really curious to find out how sensitive some people's sense of smell is or whether they have poor air circulation their homes (which is another issue completely).

Also,

What support where you looking to obtain (other than complaining about the smell) that you say you didn't get? Interested in knowing that as well in case I need to ever contact them.
I went over the amazon.ca/com reviews for smell before I bought mine and it seems like the vast majority that complained about smell were purchased during a specific period of time. I'm suspect there was a bad batch of foam. Alternatively, if my memory is correct, a warehouse mishaps since the reviews coincided with reports of shipments with visible mildew and water damage.
Oct 28, 2007
187 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
Murkdx wrote: I paid $320 last december and it was on lightning deal... damn this is even cheaper!

Anyone have experience if I can get the difference from Amazon? :rolleyes:
Naw, I paid full price for 399 week before prime sale and they wouldn't refund difference without returning and reordering. Returning an uncompressed mattress was a pain in the ass. I did end up getting a hassle free $180 GC refund a couple weeks later because there was a very minor shipping damage, the box was punctured and there was a smal cosmetic rip in the lining. I had extensive documentation though.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
I have the larger size to this, and I have had no issues with smell.
There was an initial plastic-y smell, and after a few hours it went away.

I purchased this in a pinch as a replacement for an old mattress and also a cheap way to test whether or not I would be okay with a memory foam mattress and was considering upgrading later. This exceeded my expectations, couldn't ask for a better mattress.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3661 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
Bought it on Amazon.

King size.

I returned it because extreme back pain, but that's not the point of this comment.

It was crazy and laughable how much money it cost Amazon to pay for the return of a fully expended 12" King size mattress. I hope they did not put it in the garbage after.
Last edited by vonblock on Apr 1st, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
vonblock wrote: Bought it on Amazon.

King size.

I returned it because extreme back pain, but that's not the point of this comment.

It was crazy and laughable how much money it cost Amazon to pay for the return of a fully expended 12" King size mattress. I hope they did not put it in the garbage after.
I also hope I don't get a used grean-tea mattress!
Aug 20, 2016
34 posts
35 upvotes
Weird.

We contacted Amazon a day after to see what the return process was incase we wanted to return it (wife found it uncomfortable the first night or two). The response we received was a refund and told to keep it, donate it or toss it. We had bought it at $399.