• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2021 5:14 pm
[OP]
May 15, 2008
179 posts
390 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Zizzo Campo 20” Folding Adult Bike $347

Update: lower price at 347

Not the lowest price for this bike but definitely a good enough deal in times of covid shortage. In stock now and $47 off regular.

I bought this bike just a week ago for $399 and can vouch for the quality. This isn't some cheap department store bike that looks expensive but is made of up low quality parts. Check out the reviews online
Last edited by lenovo on Apr 25th, 2021 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
21 replies
Aug 27, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
Agreed on the quality. Bought the same bike about a month ago at the same price. My wife absolutely loves it. The height of the handle bar is just right for her height (5'4") and reach. She tried other foldable bikes but complained about shoulder pain after riding them.
Dec 11, 2006
347 posts
110 upvotes
Hamilton
I'm seeing a lot of reviews for the shorter person. Can anyone advise if someone who is 5'9" be comfortable on this bike?
my mood today: :|
[OP]
May 15, 2008
179 posts
390 upvotes
I'm 5'11 and doing fine with my campo. Just did a 20km ride on the weekend
Raimiette wrote: I'm seeing a lot of reviews for the shorter person. Can anyone advise if someone who is 5'9" be comfortable on this bike?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4868 posts
1409 upvotes
Wat
Does this come assembled?
Oct 21, 2005
604 posts
76 upvotes
London
Wiseman wrote: Does this come assembled?
It came per-assembled.

It is surprisingly comfortable. I attributed that to the fact that you're sitting up right on this bike as opposed to bending down on regular bikes. I am 5'10". Both my son (5') and daughter (4'10") also rode on it before.
Jan 7, 2021
6 posts
5 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks I needed someone to mention their heights and how the comfort was! I'll be grabbing 2 and will edit my review!

EDIT:

2 Came in the mail!

It was well packed and it looks like it is good to go! not that hard to set up.

ill test it out when it's sunny outside
Last edited by rsaavy on Apr 20th, 2021 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long time lurker of RFD. Finally made an account :O
Nov 11, 2006
572 posts
77 upvotes
Is it comfortable for a 6'1" 220 lb male?
Aug 31, 2018
220 posts
430 upvotes
how's the durability of this bike?
[OP]
May 15, 2008
179 posts
390 upvotes
Pretty much. Just had to do a minor adjustment straightening the handle bar with an Allen key and inflat the tires
Freeskate wrote: So ready to ride out of the box?
[OP]
May 15, 2008
179 posts
390 upvotes
Check out the reviews online

Have had it for a week and felt pretty confident on city trails. Definitely better than your average big box store no name bikes.

Keep in mind this is no bmx or mountain bike
Sinco5 wrote: how's the durability of this bike?
Aug 31, 2018
220 posts
430 upvotes
lenovo wrote: Check out the reviews online

Have had it for a week and felt pretty confident on city trails. Definitely better than your average big box store no name bikes.

Keep in mind this is no bmx or mountain bike
thanks for this. mainly looking for a road bike/urban bike but need a folding one for lack of apartment space
Mar 27, 2021
168 posts
267 upvotes
Got mine as well and it's extremely enjoyable to ride! Light, nimble and extremely easy to fold and put away. The only downside? I saw someone else with the same bike (probably a RFDer) and thought, wow that looks funny, but yes...it looks ridiculous. It's not fast at all, 7 speed good enough for easy crusing, but quality build, perfect fit and finish!

OP - Price dropped another $5!
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
[OP]
May 15, 2008
179 posts
390 upvotes
Thanks. Updated price in post
restartRFD wrote: Got mine as well and it's extremely enjoyable to ride! Light, nimble and extremely easy to fold and put away. The only downside? I saw someone else with the same bike (probably a RFDer) and thought, wow that looks funny, but yes...it looks ridiculous. It's not fast at all, 7 speed good enough for easy crusing, but quality build, perfect fit and finish!

OP - Price dropped another $5!
Jun 3, 2007
523 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
A little worried that there's no warrantee at all as per one of the review from Jul 2019:
Tony (ZiZZO by EuroMini)
Jul 1, 9:02 AM PDT

Hello *****,
Thank you for your interest in ZiZZO Bikes.
Regretfully, warranties claims only apply to bikes sold within the USA.
We are happy to provide phone support and guidance to our neighbors to the North. We can, on occasion, process claims requiring parts, but only if we can ship to an address within the USA, but along the border. This option has worked in the past, but only if you live near the US-Canadian border.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Tony
Tony Reyes

ZiZZO by EuroMini Bikes
2811 Faber Street
UnionCity, CA 94587
1-800-346-6360 ext. 107
I checked and it's also on their website - their limited lifetime warranty "... only cover ZiZZO bikes sold and use in the United States of America"
https://zizzo.bike/pages/warranty

I guess all you can expect is Amazon's support for 30 days...
[OP]
May 15, 2008
179 posts
390 upvotes
Don't think so but also it's also not a fair comparison at this price range?

The msrps of the Dahons are a lot higher, and I can't find any retailer that carrys entry level Dahons in Canada
ahmeddotdoha wrote: Hi, is this better than dahon?