Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Zojirushi M-KHE48PT Stainless Mug, 16-Ounce, Lavender/Pink $35.04

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2019 7:28 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1883 posts
4598 upvotes
FHill
pk1234 wrote: If this mug is as good as the carafes they make, then oh boy it must be frigging amazing.
It is and I also own a Tiger stainless steel
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
3164 posts
3358 upvotes
57330 downvotes
I've had mine for years and love it, Is there anywhere that sells replacement parts? Some of the silicone stuff are stained.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
$44.44 now?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Dec 18, 2017
132 posts
81 upvotes
Omakase wrote: It is and I also own a Tiger stainless steel
That's re-assuring, because I went ahead and bought one of these mugs this morning.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
CHEAP_AZZ wrote: Link to $22 blue one?
Looks like they sold out, sorry. The Warehouse Deals stock is hard to predict.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1789 posts
509 upvotes
GTA
KiraSensei wrote: I've had mine for years and love it, Is there anywhere that sells replacement parts? Some of the silicone stuff are stained.
Last time I looked up the replacement silicone prices, it didn’t seem worth it. Better to pay an extra $10 and get a whole new mug.
Dec 25, 2004
892 posts
188 upvotes
I got the new series with a double coating. The reviews on this mug are unreal, can’t wait for it to arrive!

ZOJI Zojirushi SM-TA60WA Stainless Mug Steel Vacuum Insulated, 20-Ounce, White
Dec 20, 2009
116 posts
32 upvotes
Maybe I'm just crazy but I bought one of these a while ago but coffee just doesn't taste great out of it.... I'm not sure what it is, maybe the lid design and not getting any of the aroma?
Aug 17, 2003
670 posts
35 upvotes
jonsey737 wrote: Maybe I'm just crazy but I bought one of these a while ago but coffee just doesn't taste great out of it.... I'm not sure what it is, maybe the lid design and not getting any of the aroma?
You’re not alone. I had the exact same experience. I’m fairly certain it’s the lid/seal. I ended up getting rid of mine, unfortunately
May 28, 2012
12485 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
We've had these for a couple of years. I haven't noticed any smell from the gaskets but I wash them as soon as possible, they don't sit around all day with old coffee in them. I like that the top completely comes apart for cleaning...those contigo mugs were really nasty. I use a soft bristled bottle brush to clean out the container and a stiff narrow painters brush to clean the spout piece. We like the stainless interior finish because there is nothing to flake off over time. The outside gets a bit scuffed and the vessel is quite narrow so it takes a bit of precision to pour, but other than that, it's a great product.
Jan 6, 2004
726 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
they have too many different models and the price fluctuate so much, there is a 20oz one for like 37 though, a pretty darn good deal. I have Thermos one and i love it, only problem is the paint job is very pretty, I have a silky black one.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2574 posts
1890 upvotes
silverjelly wrote: These mugs look good and do a great job keeping hot drinks hot, but I found it nearly impossible to clean the mouthpiece crannies properly.
Agreed. Great mug but I kinda wish it had a simpler mechanism and fewer parts so it's easier to clean. I'll even settle for a simple screw top.
Aug 10, 2017
203 posts
61 upvotes
AnujS699 wrote:
45 for stainless steel 20 oz.

Apparently the black peels off easily so stainless is the way to go
mine black holds great (5 years)
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2001
1025 posts
298 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Do I need another one.... They are great!