Titanfall 2 on XBONE/PS4 $14.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$14.99
Savings:
40%
Retailer:
Amazon Canada/Best Buy
Good deal for those who prefer to purchase this from Amazon rather than a third party seller like some of us did recently. Eligible for free shipping on orders over $35.

Update: I notice now that the price for the XBOX version is reserved for Prime members. Also, you can pick this up at your local Best Buy as they have also reduced their price.

Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/titanfall.aspx
Update: Sale ends January 11
Last edited by Milhousse on Jan 6th, 2018 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2448 posts
1040 upvotes
Montreal, QC
if you have ea access, it's free. for those who don't, good deal
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1970 posts
591 upvotes
Calgary
Milhousse wrote: rather than a third party seller like some of us did recently.
Did I miss something?

People get ripped off?
[OP]
Jan 1, 2018
56 posts
65 upvotes
MafiaHitman wrote: Did I miss something?

People get ripped off?
The game was available for about the same price from a third party seller in December. So I wouldn't say anyone got ripped off if this is the right price for them. However there are other considerations for some and that's the reason for my mentioning it. For instance (and a less obvious reason), One person complained about how the item was shipped to them (a thin plastic mailer with no bubble cushioning). This fact was important to that person because he mentioned that he collects his games and likes them to be in pristine condition. Also, the copy I got isn't the same as those sold at my local Best Buy. The game case I got was not bilingual. It had no french on it. Admittingly, this is not important for most people.
Aug 1, 2011
517 posts
73 upvotes
Don't sleep on this game; loads of fun if you want a strong single player campaign.
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is the Ace of Spades.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3770 posts
3932 upvotes
Ottawa
Milhousse wrote: The game was available for about the same price from a third party seller in December. So I wouldn't say anyone got ripped off if this is the right price for them. However there are other considerations for some and that's the reason for my mentioning it. For instance (and a less obvious reason), One person complained about how the item was shipped to them (a thin plastic mailer with no bubble cushioning). This fact was important to that person because he mentioned that he collects his games and likes them to be in pristine condition. Also, the copy I got isn't the same as those sold at my local Best Buy. The game case I got was not bilingual. It had no french on it. Admittingly, this is not important for most people.
I wish all games here weren't bilingual. We're losing so much space on the back in particular because of the French writing.

When I order games from America and compare how nice and clean their box art is, and then look at ours, I get depressed.
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
767 upvotes
Moncton
Batarang wrote: I wish all games here weren't bilingual. We're losing so much space on the back in particular because of the French writing.

When I order games from America and compare how nice and clean their box art is, and then look at ours, I get depressed.
first world problems.