Ajax, ON

Bestseller Fairywill sonic toothbrush with 8 heads for CAD 38.20

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
15%
Retailer:
Amazon Canada
Warm deal. But costs way less then even basic models of Phillips and OralB. Amazon bestseller in power toothbrush. Comes with 8 brush heads for $38.20.
5 Modes
Smart Timer
One Charge Lasts 30 days
Comes with Travel Case in Black
Last edited by sum321 on Jul 18th, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
10 replies
Feb 1, 2017
484 posts
823 upvotes
actual link
https://www.amazon.ca/Fairywill-Toothbr ... 436&sr=8-2

Personally, I'd grab another one as this lacks a stand. This seems to be tailored to travel, but I guess if you needed a travel brush it's fine, but in most cases a non travel one will last you the entire trip anyways, and while you wont have a nice case for it, it'll have more use overall.
I own this brands, although slightly older It seems, its a better value, at 12 brushes, actual stand, and uv light.
https://www.amazon.ca/Pursonic-Recharge ... 86&sr=8-29
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12146 posts
3464 upvotes
Purchased this last time around for same price... one hell of a kit for the price, leave it in my locker at work in the case, always at the ready during the night to feel fresh!

OP, your link is still broken, the last 2 posts have the right one.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
[OP]
Jan 20, 2019
268 posts
478 upvotes
Ajax, ON
ryokoseigo wrote: Personally, I'd grab another one as this lacks a stand. This seems to be tailored to travel, but I guess if you needed a travel brush it's fine, but in most cases a non travel one will last you the entire trip anyways, and while you wont have a nice case for it, it'll have more use overall.
I own this brands, although slightly older It seems, its a better value, at 12 brushes, actual stand, and uv light.
https://www.amazon.ca/Pursonic-Recharge ... 86&sr=8-29
Almost double the price and no reviews.
Feb 1, 2017
484 posts
823 upvotes
sum321 wrote: Almost double the price and no reviews.
Several of their other versions have reviews, and seriously, these are clearly all made in the same few factories and rebranded. The listed one only has 7 usable brush heads vs 12, and is substantially less convenient to store in a house setting and is less sanitary, you really shouldn't be leaving a wet toothbrush in an enclosed space like that. The UV light at least kills some bacteria, and its much less airtight than the clamshell case. Either way, there are plenty of other options if you search these brushes up, and any with a stand will be more useful to the majority of people.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2015
1916 posts
1081 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Does it support 220v as I travel a lot...
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2015
1916 posts
1081 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
sum321 wrote: Almost double the price and no reviews.
The price is more than doubled..... I don't need a stand as long as the brush itself can stand on its own.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)