Expired Hot Deals

Amazon Canada Business Prime

AmazonBasics Passage Door Lever, Wave, Matte Black - 89% off $2.93 when you buy 2 or more. Reg $27.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 7:05 am
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2014
605 posts
1055 upvotes
Calgary, AB
flyingnurse wrote:
People like this are the issue. Absolutely NO need to buy a 100 but he bought them.
EverydayWeDeal wrote:
Well, maybe he needs them for a business? Maybe he is opening a "Install your first Amazon dumb doorbell" business?
xFRUGALITYx wrote:
There could completely be a need, own a business, replacing or upgrading apartment units, general stock for future repairs etc.
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Keep it to yourself, champ. We had a reno that could've used a dozen of these.
MaxMartin wrote: Might have something to do this this guy LOL
I'm building 8 houses in the next two years. You snooze, you lose.

Except you, xFRUGALITYx. You're cool.

Edit: they also have oil rubbed bronze for $7.00
Last edited by asbraich on Sep 23rd, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
User avatar
Oct 31, 2010
465 posts
875 upvotes
Montreal
asbraich wrote: I'm building 8 houses in the next two years. You snooze, you lose.

Except you, xFRUGALITYx. You're cool.
If the seller (Amazon) allows for bulk purchasing, I don't see anything wrong with this. It's up to the seller to maintain the level of customer satisfaction with their customer base (e.g.: grocery stores and pharmacies place qty limits on their weekly sales). In this case, the buyer has the right to bulk purchase, regardless of his intentions.

That being said, I'm glad I didn't need these levers!
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2014
605 posts
1055 upvotes
Calgary, AB
CDN_Blizzard wrote: If the seller (Amazon) allows for bulk purchasing, I don't see anything wrong with this. It's up to the seller to maintain the level of customer satisfaction with their customer base (e.g.: grocery stores and pharmacies place qty limits on their weekly sales). In this case, the buyer has the right to bulk purchase, regardless of his intentions.

That being said, I'm glad I didn't need these levers!
Also, I watched the stock plummet from 350 to 134 in 5 minutes. They were gonna be gone by the morning anyways.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21761 posts
26320 upvotes
asbraich wrote: I'm building 8 houses in the next two years. You snooze, you lose.

Except you, xFRUGALITYx. You're cool.

Edit: they also have oil rubbed bronze for $7.00
God speed. We need more developments.

We should be way more active in new builds than we currently are in Ontario.
.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3684 posts
1823 upvotes
Ottawa
asbraich wrote: I'm building 8 houses in the next two years. You snooze, you lose.

Except you, xFRUGALITYx. You're cool.

Edit: they also have oil rubbed bronze for $7.00
Didn't see the oil rubbed bronze ones for that. Congrats on the buy.. I'd have gotten a whack as well. Though if you're only doing 8 units.. That's way too many passage.. Lol but as long as there's nothing wrong with them.. Who cares. I pay 20-28 bucks depends on color and style.
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2014
605 posts
1055 upvotes
Calgary, AB
shylok wrote: Didn't see the oil rubbed bronze ones for that. Congrats on the buy.. I'd have gotten a whack as well. Though if you're only doing 8 units.. That's way too many passage.. Lol but as long as there's nothing wrong with them.. Who cares. I pay 20-28 bucks depends on color and style.
It might be a few too many. But I typically put passage on all the bedroom doors (except master), mechanical room, pantry, walk-in and linen closets, and laundry room.
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
189 posts
150 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
shylok wrote: Though if you're only doing 8 units.. That's way too many passage..
I counted 16 passage in my home, and it's not a huge home or anything. Multiply by 8 and that's well over 100. (double doors into the living room and dining room upped that count a bit)
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3684 posts
1823 upvotes
Ottawa
ChrisE45532 wrote: I counted 16 passage in my home, and it's not a huge home or anything. Multiply by 8 and that's well over 100. (double doors into the living room and dining room upped that count a bit)
All of those are passage? Not a bunch of dummy ones?
Often you don't open a closet and have a handle inside it..

builds today don't have doors on dining and living rooms. It's all open concept. So I get how those are passage in a older design though.
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
189 posts
150 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
shylok wrote: All of those are passage? Not a bunch of dummy ones?
Often you don't open a closet and have a handle inside it..

builds today don't have doors on dining and living rooms. It's all open concept. So I get how those are passage in a older design though.
Nope no dummy handles here, but yes I think the house was built in the late 80's. My wife wants these doors out :)
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3684 posts
1823 upvotes
Ottawa
ChrisE45532 wrote: Nope no dummy handles here, but yes I think the house was built in the late 80's. My wife wants these doors out :)
So if you open a bedroom closet there's a handle on the inside of the door?.. So the gremlins can get out easily?
Jr. Member
Jul 15, 2019
189 posts
150 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
shylok wrote: So if you open a bedroom closet there's a handle on the inside of the door?.. So the gremlins can get out easily?
My closets are bi-fold doors. So it's even easier for the gremlins to get out.

I slightly cheated...I added washrooms and entry doors as passage (which they are, but not usually the doorknobs sold in this thread)
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3684 posts
1823 upvotes
Ottawa
ChrisE45532 wrote: My closets are bi-fold doors. So it's even easier for the gremlins to get out.

I slightly cheated...I added washrooms and entry doors as passage (which they are, but not usually the doorknobs sold in this thread)
Lol.. Well that'd be unusual, as they're typically a privacy handle. Which means they can be locked.. So in other words the gremlins can wander around between bedrooms and occupied bathrooms without hindrance!

Top