Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon Canada

DeWalt DCW210P1 20V MAX Sander with 5Ah battery and charger - $199

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2020 4:08 pm
Oct 10, 2016
237 posts
397 upvotes

DeWalt DCW210P1 20V MAX Sander with 5Ah battery and charger - $199

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
100$ off
Retailer:
Amazon Canada
Dewalt 20V Max Sander + 5 Ah battery + charger for 199$.

Since I already own too much batteries and chargers... i'll wait for the tool to drop under 100$. But it's a good deal for anyone that begins to gear up with DeWalt products. The tool is worth 130$, charger 50$ and battery around 80$, so you save about 60$.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 10th, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated URL
15 replies
Nov 25, 2019
127 posts
98 upvotes
QC
Seller is not Amazon.ca but a third party.
Not sure whether this could be an issue, never bought Dewalt tools from Amazon except when sold and shipped by Amazon.ca
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
guidome wrote: Seller is not Amazon.ca but a third party.
Not sure whether this could be an issue, never bought Dewalt tools from Amazon except when sold and shipped by Amazon.ca
It's fulfilled by Amazon so stock is coming from one of their warehouses. You will be ok ordering from this listing.
Jan 10, 2019
81 posts
60 upvotes
amkorp wrote: It's fulfilled by Amazon so stock is coming from one of their warehouses. You will be ok ordering from this listing.
“Shipped and sold by Amazon” and “Fulfilled by Amazon” are not the same for warranty or for product. Amazon does not supply the product being shipped but the seller ships/delivers the item to them and Amazon then stocks it and then ship it for the seller for a fee. So no guarantees on product quality/fakes and if any warranty issues you did not buy from Amazon but another party via Amazon.

Hope this makes sense and helps.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
jonbondeal wrote: “Shipped and sold by Amazon” and “Fulfilled by Amazon” are not the same for warranty or for product. Amazon does not supply the product being shipped but the seller ships/delivers the item to them and Amazon then stocks it and then ship it for the seller for a fee. So no guarantees on product quality/fakes and if any warranty issues you did not buy from Amazon but another party via Amazon.

Hope this makes sense and helps.
Warranty is another story altogether. I based my answer on whether or not you'd have any issues receiving the item you paid for. Since it's being fulfilled by amazon, you will receive it without too much worry. I don't think fake dewalt tools are a big issue to be worrying about.
Sep 8, 2019
138 posts
237 upvotes
Calgary
It was from 3rd party seller (where it now says "New (5) from CDN$ 174.00 + FREE Shipping"), now probably sold out, there was only 8 in stock when I posted it
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2776 posts
1995 upvotes
jerrypaulick wrote: It was from 3rd party seller (where it now says "New (5) from CDN$ 174.00 + FREE Shipping"), now probably sold out, there was only 8 in stock when I posted it
It's shipped by Amazon. Have 1 day shipping with prime as well
Sep 8, 2019
138 posts
237 upvotes
Calgary
The batteries that were on sale were sold by third party. Doesn't matter now anyway.

Feb 7, 2007
431 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
Probably the best cordless orbital sander around.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
great sander. I have it. it's heavy with a 5ah though. I prefer slim batteries. but you have to cycle through them because this thing eats battery fairly quick.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Jan 13, 2019
4 posts
This would have been a great deal. For those who missed it, set up a price alert for DCW210 on Amazon at wait for it. I got mine for $115 bare tool when at lowest price. The 5AH battery can also be bought when it drops.

For the sander, the DeWALT is probably the best on the market now, its brushless motor makes it very power saving and quiet, did a review here comparing it to a ridgid brushed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)