1725 posts
1098 upvotes
Toronto

Dudios True Wireless Earbuds, Zeus Ace

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Amazon Canada
I feel like someone posted recently but I can't find the post.

I want to buy a wireless earbuds mainly for work and not willing to spend 100 plus. I read a lot of reviews and it seems this is a great deal for the price.

The biggest complaint is the case doesn't support wireless charging and still use microusb.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2463 posts
1009 upvotes
Burnaby
Was cheaper before, if its the same model.

Another issue is they hiss when no audio is being played. Bass is ok, not great. Not bone shaking but adequate for movies. I prefer deeper bass but fr under $30 i wont complain
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
550 upvotes
Montreal
I know they are all the same Chineseum but was there a crazy deal on something this year?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1118 posts
736 upvotes
Montreal
The sound on these are surprisingly decent. Once I got some foam tips and get a better seal, they have good bass with flat response and an excellent soundstage. A bit shrill out of the box but after a few hours balance out.

On the bus and metro sound different (and in many ways better) than my Bose QC 25s using a Fiio bluetooth DAC/amp, and sound isolation is on par. While the audiophiles will trash Bose, I blow people away with this combo.

My only issue is that if you use the non-standard tips you might have to trim them so the charging contacts hit the case.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2274 posts
1289 upvotes
GTA
randomroyalty wrote: The sound on these are surprisingly decent. Once I got some foam tips and get a better seal, they have good bass with flat response and an excellent soundstage. A bit shrill out of the box but after a few hours balance out.

On the bus and metro sound different (and in many ways better) than my Bose QC 25s using a Fiio bluetooth DAC/amp, and sound isolation is on par. While the audiophiles will trash Bose, I blow people away with this combo.

My only issue is that if you use the non-standard tips you might have to trim them so the charging contacts hit the case.
Which Fiio amp are you using. Do you have a link?
Jun 18, 2015
319 posts
235 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
For anyone considering these, they are apparently the same as the "Soundpeats" branded ones.

Soundpeats are highly rated and I have a pair myself. The sound quality is excellent.

(I also have a pair of cheap wireless buds from AliExpress, "umidigi" - they sound like garbage)
Apr 13, 2017
451 posts
233 upvotes
randomroyalty wrote: The sound on these are surprisingly decent. Once I got some foam tips and get a better seal, they have good bass with flat response and an excellent soundstage. A bit shrill out of the box but after a few hours balance out.

Which foam tips? I ordered some from ebay and even those don't stay in my ear. I got wacky ears so maybe that's why.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1118 posts
736 upvotes
Montreal
KamS046 wrote: Which foam tips? I ordered some from ebay and even those don't stay in my ear. I got wacky ears so maybe that's why.
These ones. They come in different sizes, so maybe you should order larger ones.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
randomroyalty wrote: These ones. They come in different sizes, so maybe you should order larger ones.
That's too bad for those with odd shaped ear canals, pricey at a third the cost of the wireless earbuds themselves.

The sound is decent with these earbuds, but my first pair the case stopped charging after the three months. Emailed the seller and they're sending a replacement set.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Apr 13, 2017
451 posts
233 upvotes
randomroyalty wrote: These ones. They come in different sizes, so maybe you should order larger ones.
Mine came in the same packaging but 3 were sillicone. The larger ones don't fit my ear, I use the smaller ones. Small sillicone fit right, but one ear always falls off as I walk. The memory foam isn't good quality for mine, at least compared to the shure ones I have from before
Aug 16, 2015
151 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I have these for a while now... Always fall out... Soundpeats has a new one truedots...i ordered 2 days ago and It will arrive tomorrow I'll let you know how these two compare...
Mar 1, 2016
147 posts
89 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP. In for a pair. Matt Black color came to $32.54+tax after -$4 coupon for me.
RFD Effect: Zoomer $36 4GB Unlimited Talk/Text Loyalty ➡ ThinkPad E570 i7-7500U $651.20 ➡ Seiko 5 Men's Automatic $56.33 ➡ Brother DCP-L2520DW Laser Printer $79.99 ➡ Walls Arctic Zone Cotton Duck Jacket $17.27 ➡ Black&Decker 20V Drill+Impact $37.25
Jan 20, 2011
162 posts
36 upvotes
bought it yesterday, just received my shipping, will let you know.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1725 posts
1098 upvotes
Toronto
seyl wrote: bought it yesterday, just received my shipping, will let you know.
I just got mine, very good sound and quality for 35 dollars.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1725 posts
1098 upvotes
Toronto
sickcityxiii wrote: For anyone considering these, they are apparently the same as the "Soundpeats" branded ones.

Soundpeats are highly rated and I have a pair myself. The sound quality is excellent.

(I also have a pair of cheap wireless buds from AliExpress, "umidigi" - they sound like garbage)
Yes they are the same, I think the model is call true sound plus. Review say just buy whatever is cheaper.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
How loud can it block?
Triumph sleeper? can it block? Because my wife is triumph sleeper
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2463 posts
1009 upvotes
Burnaby
danned wrote: How loud can it block?
Triumph sleeper? can it block? Because my wife is triumph sleeper
i wouldn't try sleeping with these in your ears. they aren't earplugs.